Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

wowwww just 7.5 and 15 left. fudge!!! knew i should've bought another!!!! they did allow a limit of 2 per

how limited we're these? let my homie down
frown.gif

Dang, whiffed on 13's, I had em in cart right away, and thought about it, then decided to go through with it and they were gone.

glad i got my pair... was really wanting a second.. but wow... nike just learned the "nike running" can get hype too.....greeeaaatttttttttttttt.....

I'm a sucker for a speckled sole. I debated going up a half size on these but ended up just getting my usual size 12. Uh-oh.

Originally Posted by piluchavez

I'm a sucker for a speckled sole. I debated going up a half size on these but ended up just getting my usual size 12. Uh-oh.

same here, love the speckled sole. As for sizing, it depends on your foot. I've got 2 pairs of gr 3.0 v3's, and I prefer my true size 10. Length wise, I'd say they are TTS, but I think most people size up because the toe box is very low/tight across the top of your foot. Its all mesh though, so its still comfortable and doesn't bother me. At first it feels weird, but you get used to it quickly. Just don't wear really thick socks and you should be fine. very comfortable shoe

Originally Posted by bwood056

glad i got my pair... was really wanting a second.. but wow... nike just learned the "nike running" can get hype too.....greeeaaatttttttttttttt.....
I fear for future NR releases now.
frown.gif

NIKE IS TRULY A MASTER OF MARKETING.

anu: Got it, bro! Good looking out!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Im soo mad I didnt get an pair of these nike free 3 fuel. So much for hyping theses shoes.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by bwood056

I fear for future NR releases now.
frown.gif

NIKE IS TRULY A MASTER OF MARKETING.

anu: Got it, bro! Good looking out!
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
These remind me of the Alpha Huarache release last year.  Glad you seemed to have located a pair Ray.  Enjoy!
I really wanted those too!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom