Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Available here for $110.

Are these nike+ compatible?

I saw that the FR2 from the genealogy of free pack will be on concepts website tomorrow 5/31. Anyone know what time they usually release on their website? I've never ordered from them before.

Got mines in the mail - At first glance - The Genealogy pack shoe is very quiet, aside fro the speckle on the shoe. IMHO a versatile shoe for those days when you don't have time to match.

Anyone ID some Free Runs? Im thinkin about IDing some. Please post some pics if you have. 

Hey are nike free run 2 TTS? I heard they run small though... Im sz 6.5 in most nikes so should i go for 7 or true size?

Thanks.

Hey are nike free run 2 TTS? I heard they run small though... Im sz 6.5 in most nikes so should i go for 7 or true size?

Thanks.
I say go TTS. They fit me perfect. And on Air max 1s and 90s I usually wear a 9.5. Hope that helps

Didn't see these coming... Khaki FR2s! There's also Black, Maroon and Navy cws. via Titolo

They look A LOT better than the OG Londons, imo. :smokin I hope they make it to the US... :nerd:

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered an iD from the 2014-2015 palette? Is it me or are all the Tongue Tags on them now stickers? They used to be sewn on...

Last edited:
I wonder if the iDs with the NIKE logo on the Tongue are stickers or sewn on now... :nerd:

I can't quite tell from the pics that I've gathered from IG...

The ones with personal iD text look to be stickers for sure.

Anyone own a pair of 2014-2015 iDs with NIKE tongue tags? :nerd:

Last edited:
Really tempted to grab the Khakis.. any idea if i should pull the trigger or wait it out for a sale?

Back
Top Bottom