Free Run+ 2 & iD - NSW iDs (Trail-inspired) NOW UP!

Good look!

Should have added tho, I need them shipped to europe
eyes.gif

Messing around with the iD options...

2n9wbp0.jpg

My favorite LT+ cw. I'll probably order these...

v6sqgy.jpg

FreeClipse

xcnabs.jpg

Grinch

2rxfwqt.jpg

VTech

1fh5cj.jpg

Amare

k1tc0o.jpg

SB

24lr72b.jpg

Chase+3

Damn just missed these with the recent 30% off on FNL. Hoping they come up with another coupon soon.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Messing around with the iD options...

2n9wbp0.jpg

My favorite LT+ cw. I'll probably order these...

v6sqgy.jpg

FreeClipse

xcnabs.jpg

Grinch

2rxfwqt.jpg

VTech

1fh5cj.jpg

Amare

k1tc0o.jpg

SB

24lr72b.jpg

Chase+3
Good Stuff!
I like how many options they have for colors.  Looking forward to seeing how bright the reflective option is, and wondering if the reflective silver will have more pop than the other reflective synthetic colors.  Also I'll probably go for the 3.0 sole for the full barefoot experience. 

Thanks, Sir! I like the options, but I'm a bit disappointed there's no regular Yellow...

Here some more... : )

2zp1tf5.jpg

Spiderman

rac74m.jpg

Nemo

16037rk.jpg

X-Men

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Thanks, Sir! I like the options, but I'm a bit disappointed there's no regular Yellow...

Here some more... : )

2zp1tf5.jpg

Spiderman

rac74m.jpg

Nemo

16037rk.jpg

X-Men

like the Nemo.  The volt would work as yellow if it actually looked the way it does in the pics.  I don't know why Nike does that on iD, volt always looks yellow and almost always comes out more greenish.

SOUTH BEACHES ARE FIRE.

Seriously might have to ID those.

Freeclipse are beautiful too. Great nod to the best 2010 release.

Sucker for the grinches too

Hell. I want em ALL

The reason they're not on Nike's site is because you can only iD via the Nike Facebook application at the moment.

I am wondering if the color on this one is the same as the "Bright Turquoise" option which is available on iD?
nike-free-run-2-grey-anthracite-white-blue-570x399.jpg

nike-free-media-event-beijing-china-32.jpg

I hope not, because I want to make a "South Beach" make up and it's not close enough to the "Retro" color used on those.
Although from the renderings so far it looks pretty good, but the photo of the actual shoes looks like a mint color of some sort. Need to find out what the colorway is called on the first one.

k1tc0o.jpg

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

how are these compared to the presto?

Same general fit and comfort. But the flexibility from the free is much greater. Two amazing shoes, just different beasts.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I am wondering if the color on this one is the same as the "Bright Turquoise" option which is available on iD?
nike-free-run-2-grey-anthracite-white-blue-570x399.jpg

nike-free-media-event-beijing-china-32.jpg

I hope not, because I want to make a "South Beach" make up and it's not close enough to the "Retro" color used on those.
Although from the renderings so far it looks pretty good, but the photo of the actual shoes looks like a mint color of some sort. Need to find out what the colorway is called on the first one.

k1tc0o.jpg

ohwell.gif

dont mean to quote all your pics ( god knows i hate it)

but the 2nd picture you posted is a womens colorway, closest i can say its a match too is tiffany, i did some air max 1 IDs using the "julep" colorway, and its pretty much that.

seen these today at my local champs, cant wait
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

how are these compared to the presto?

Same general fit and comfort. But the flexibility from the free is much greater. Two amazing shoes, just different beasts.

IMO Prestos feel a little more like a sock than the Free Runs. Free Runs > Prestos as an over all shoe.

30t6p3b.gif
too many damn shoes i want... yall got my hyped for these... and i really want a pair of AM 2011.... i havent bought shoes in a while after owning a house... i guess its a good thing with a empty feeling
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Did some digging today y'all :

Jeffery: Hi, my name is Jeffery. How may I help you?

Me: Hi Jeffery, I was wondering when the Nike Free Run+ 2 was set to release. I actually saw it on NikeStore.com but it has been removed after being online for a couple of days...

Jeffery: Let me check that out for you.
Jeffery: That is set to hit NIKEiD on the 30th, but let me check where it went from the site.
Jeffery: It looks like April 4th is the date on that release

Me: Do you know what colors will release?

Jeffery: It looks like a red and a black for men, and a purple/ black combo for women.

Me: One more thing, do you know how much they'll be on NikeiD?

Jeffery: Not yet, no.

Missed this. Thanks for the launch date for the iDs!

I've narrowed my selection to three orders for now 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

I got 1 pair cooked up. Tried the black pair on.... They're pretty Nice.

My lil bro has my pair on hold till tomorrow
smile.gif

E: Once you post up that pick-up, I know I'll be tempted! lol

Here's the LS cw for these.
311pggl.jpg

I'll admit I'm very disappointed... I was hoping that they would top the first cw on the og FRs...

Been messing around all day with the nike id facebook app. Safe to say that these will be a problem for me lol. Its nice to see they have a WIDE option, maybe I wont need to size up like I did last year. I still need to try the black ones on for myself before I can tell though. I can't wait for the ID launch day. Here's some color schemes I had in mind...

78926214cb5d061fbb85da9eedb3e0305579e217.jpg

Back
Top Bottom