Free Sample Bag of New M&M'S® Pretzel

billy hoyle

Banned
Joined Feb 1, 2010
whats this BS, i sign up and it says a request has already been taken from this account

Joined Aug 1, 2009
Yo, they look exactly like Crispy M&M's. Even the use of the same colour blue.

Y'all are getting a +@+% version of Crispy M&M's while we still have the real thing here. Owwwww.

Joined Dec 3, 2009
Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

whats this BS, i sign up and it says a request has already been taken from this account

Getting the same thing when I try to go through it smh

Joined Oct 19, 2005
People were distributing these out on campus the last few days...didn't cop though so I can't tell ya how they taste. Dark chocolate FTW.

Joined Nov 13, 2007
from info@mms.com
CONFIRMED!

Your free sample of new M&M'S[emoji]174[/emoji] Pretzel is on its way, be on the lookout.

Please enjoy your free sample bag, and look for the new M&M'S[emoji]174[/emoji] Pretzel on store shelves soon. We'll update the M&M'S[emoji]174[/emoji] Pretzel Tab with a handy map, so you can find them near you.

The M&M'S[emoji]174[/emoji] Brand Facebook Team

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now