FREE Spotify Premium 1 month codes

:pimp: I was bumpin all the 90s hits on my hour and a half drive home, works very nicely and it would be well worth 10/month.

There are a few songs /albums that aren't available.

ive had spotify for the longest time but never really used. i remember when i first got it, i was able to see and search through playlists that other people made like gym mixes and stuff like that

i opened it up today and didnt see that option anymore. did they get rid of it or did they change it?

ive had spotify for the longest time but never really used. i remember when i first got it, i was able to see and search through playlists that other people made like gym mixes and stuff like that

i opened it up today and didnt see that option anymore. did they get rid of it or did they change it?

nope. Songza is probably your best option

http://songza.com/

But if you decide not to use spotify can you send the code to me

I got 16 months worth of free service. Hit up your local cell phone stores. I went to 3 cell phone stores and did this on all of their phones

It just worked for me. I just texted my wife to do it as well. I'll probably use my children phones to do it as well. I'm trying to get 8-12 months worth of service.

Update: So far I'm 3 months in.

Last edited:
Just visited my local at&t and helped myself to about 9 free months
pimp.gif

Rock on, britches.
how were you getting the codes off the phones?

I keep getting

The Premium code you entered is invalid. Please check that you have typed it correctly.

when I enter the code on the website. It's the exact one I got texted to me, so not sure why it's not working.

I keep getting

The Premium code you entered is invalid. Please check that you have typed it correctly.

when I enter the code on the website. It's the exact one I got texted to me, so not sure why it's not working.
the codes are case sensitive..

for some reason chrome doesn't let you change the caps.

Back
Top Bottom