Free Stuff Thread: 9-1-18

Originally Posted by MiKeY iCe 23

Mailman jacked my red bull. He left it on the steps, i go outside pick it up and its awfully light. So i'm thinking maybe its a voucher to pick it up at a store. Nope. Empty box ripped open which means no jager bombs for me 
mad.gif

tired.gif

Grimey.. 

Well Damn,
I haven't checked this thread in AWHILE..

Great to see everyone still contributing,
pimp.gif

I'll try and start contributing again..

School's taking up all my time.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Does the red bull page still work? What's the process? "declare your resolution" or "join the challenge"?
Which one qualifies for the free pack?

My first time in this thread and theres nothing like receiving free stuff!
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Does the red bull page still work? What's the process? "declare your resolution" or "join the challenge"?
Which one qualifies for the free pack?

My first time in this thread and theres nothing like receiving free stuff!
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
The Red Bull should work still. Declare your resolution and follow the steps.

College Students! get a free textbook rental! I just did it, all you do is pay for shipping and only ONE textbook rental is allowed.

Login into facebook.
search "neebo"
and like there fan page and it will direct you to the free rental.

enjoy!

Originally Posted by theone218

College Students! get a free textbook rental! I just did it, all you do is pay for shipping and only ONE textbook rental is allowed.

Login into facebook.
search "neebo"
and like there fan page and it will direct you to the free rental.

enjoy!
This is good but a lot of popular books are already sold out.

if anyone wants to sign up under clover PM me or check sig.

can also help bypass the credit card thing if you join under me
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bigballa8899

omgitswes - I fixed the Amazon Link
UPDATED!!!

Free Starter at Buffalo Wings & Rings

LINK

Free Kre-O Tranformers Optimus Prime Toy at Target

Target has this for $7.99, Register on the website and print out the $8 Coupon

LINK

Free Hungry Hippos Travel Game Set at Target

Target has this for $4.99, Print out the $5 Coupon which makes it free

Coupon: LINK

Free Martha Stewart Living Magazine

LINK

Free 2012 Seafood Watch Pocket Guide

LINK

Free LED Keychain Light at Lamps Plus

Locator: LINK

LINK

Free Fribble at Friendly's *Sat. 1.21.12*

LINK

mad.gif
 not all targets have the kre-o transformer or hungry hungry hippo on sale. went there on tursday night, saturday morning and sundaynight . there were at full price.

^Is that company legit?

I have soooooooooooooo much need for one of those things but idk about giving them my addy, DOB, and last four SSN
eyes.gif

I have used them before (well I used the one that is in the android market) and havent had any issues at all

i have one and use them for business. thing is beware... that the servic isnt free and they sign you up w/o telling you after a certain period. they charge you extra on your cellphone bill under text messages. even if you have unlimited text it comes as a seperate charge for 19.99 or 9.99 i forget. real easy to undetect seeing as your bill will be a slight higher, but just wanted to warn ppl before getting the reader.

Originally Posted by LDJ

i have one and use them for business. thing is beware... that the servic isnt free and they sign you up w/o telling you after a certain period. they charge you extra on your cellphone bill under text messages. even if you have unlimited text it comes as a seperate charge for 19.99 or 9.99 i forget. real easy to undetect seeing as your bill will be a slight higher, but just wanted to warn ppl before getting the reader.
How do I go about cancelling the fees?

ANYBODY EVER GET THE FREE CUSTOM IPHONE CASE FROM MARLBORO

THINK THEY TOOK MY INFO TO SEND ME JUNK

LIKE I GOT A COUPON IN THE MAIL FOR FREE CIGS...IM GOOD I WANT MY IPHONE ASE!!

Originally Posted by G14

ANYBODY EVER GET THE FREE CUSTOM IPHONE CASE FROM MARLBORO

THINK THEY TOOK MY INFO TO SEND ME JUNK

LIKE I GOT A COUPON IN THE MAIL FOR FREE CIGS...IM GOOD I WANT MY IPHONE ASE!!

How long ago did you do this? Its taken me months to get some of the things mentioned in this thread. Like that Captain Morgan Mug, took almost 3 months. The Entertainment Weekly took 13weeks to get my first magazine. Some stuff just takes longer than others. I mean, it is free so they don't make anything by sending stuff out to guys like me and you. Hope you get it though fam. 
pimp.gif

for everyone hitting my inbox ....i will reply in a couple days.

Imma just leave this here

sorry I deleted the pics...I was getting to many emails.....

I will just post on here how to make more money. It seems like its taking longer now that clover making even gold members wait listed.

First off for every regular clover account you get a maximum of $31. When you sign up for gold you get another 15 invites at $5 a piece. Which makes it $106 a piece.

You can use clover on any ios platform as long as it over 4.2. I had to do several software updates. Also the limit of accounts per device is 1 since they check the uuid.

If you are using and ipod touch or ipad you need to have google voice. It creates a number to sign up for an account.

For every account you sign up right down the numbers and pin codes. Is importan when you want to use multiple accounts ln one phone and transfering money. You can easily forget. I did because I have over +10 accounts.

You will need a credit card or atm if you plan to transfer money to amazon gift card. You can only used a credit card for 1 account since its tied to the one you use. But you can send money to the account that has the credit card or paypal and do one big withdraw.

As for invites and get referrals. You can use facebook but the best option is to make craiglist posting under popular items. I used iphones, Ipad, sony, apple, macbook, concords. Things that people look for on an everyday basis.

I used reddit and other popular forums to make post. Becareful some forums consider this spam and will give you a permanent banned. I was one of the first people to post on slickdeals so my invites would go in a matter of minutes.

I hope this helps and good luck.....

I still have a ton of invites I have yet to used bu i dont have free time to post as much now.

Back
Top Bottom