Free Stuff Thread: 9-1-18

If you're an android user I recommend downloading the Google Opinion Rewards app. Basically they give you short surveys every once in a while and pay you a small amount for most of them and you use the money in the play store towards apps. I've made about $5 in a little over a month. It's not much but the surveys take less then a minute to do and you can use that money towards paid apps
Just downloaded, what apps did you buy

I haven't even bought any apps yet :lol: but they stopped giving me surveys after I hit $6. Oh well free money is free

Im right under $15
no clue what to spend it on :lol:

I haven't even bought any apps yet :lol: but they stopped giving me surveys after I hit $6. Oh well free money is free
I mean I just got $1, so I guess it was worth it. Looking thru the Play Store and don't rly see nothing I like so far, but then again at least outta pocket

Download the McDonalds app and get a free sandwich/Burger

Downloaded the other day. Takes 5 minutes after giving them your email address to receive the coupon on the app

Last edited:
Download the McDonalds app and get a free sandwich/Burger

Downloaded the other day. Takes 5 minutes after giving them your email address to receive the coupon on the app

you plan on doing it regularly?
Just had Wendy's today so imma prolly try for it next week.
I got bout 7 emails so hopefully they'll let me cook for a couple of months

Not sure.
I just recently started workout so I want to lay off the fast food for a bit.

But you should be able to do it w other emails.

Back
Top Bottom