*Free* Textbook Rental (Pay Shipping)

Update 12/30/11:

Go here:

http://freerental.neebo.com/

search for your book and follow the instructions. 

Neebo.com is offering a free rental if you "like" them on FaceBook, just pay shipping:

Ground (3-7 business days): $7.99 
2nd day (1-2 business days): $13.75
Next day (1 business day): $20.75

[font=arial, sans-serif]For those who are wondering, it's legit. This is the second time Neebo has had this promotion. The first time they did this was in January and we all got our free rentals.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]It seems it's the luck of the draw whether or not your book is available. My school just started today, so this was pretty useful...[/font]

Update 12/30/11:

Go here:

http://freerental.neebo.com/

search for your book and follow the instructions. 

Neebo.com is offering a free rental if you "like" them on FaceBook, just pay shipping:

Ground (3-7 business days): $7.99 
2nd day (1-2 business days): $13.75
Next day (1 business day): $20.75

[font=arial, sans-serif]For those who are wondering, it's legit. This is the second time Neebo has had this promotion. The first time they did this was in January and we all got our free rentals.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]It seems it's the luck of the draw whether or not your book is available. My school just started today, so this was pretty useful...[/font]

My man.
pimp.gif
s to you sir.
Edit how does this work? I liked em on FB but nothing's happening when I go to the checkout.
What's up with that?

My man.
pimp.gif
s to you sir.
Edit how does this work? I liked em on FB but nothing's happening when I go to the checkout.
What's up with that?

One book I need is sold out already and the other book I can't even find on that site. 
30t6p3b.gif

One book I need is sold out already and the other book I can't even find on that site. 
30t6p3b.gif

Wow...you just reminded me--I need to return a textbook I rented last semester for one of my classes before they hit my credit card with the full price of the book...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom