Freestyle Friday winner from Aj and Free dayz??? vol cant remember Son's name

Man This was 3 years ago all I can remember Dude used be like "Listen" "look" hahaha Sorry this is prolly a waste of a post and Iapoligize but this buggin me I cant remember dude's name, I think he made it to the hall of fame. Dam I had a buncha weeks tivo'd a grip ago.. Anyexperts out there can help????

Hahaha This prolly ranks up there with the dumbest post ever sorry..
roll.gif
roll.gif

Thanks for the correction..... hahaha I had to try.... A few lines and dudes name are on the tip of my tounge.. Dude was a beast!

Nah it aint maybe 4 years ago.. Dam I wanna say his name started witha K.... Believe me I cant find it in google or you tube yet!! hahahaha... my bad again!!!

I think I remember who your talking about, but I don't remember the name. Only person I remember is Sincere the Great.

[h2]List of Hall of Famers (in order of year)[/h2]
2001:
  • Poster Boy
  • Avalanche
2002:
2003: Jin Au-Yeung (Traditional Chinese: ; Simplified Chinese: ; Pinyin: Ōuyáng Jìng; Cantonese Yale: Au Yeung Jing) alsoknown as Jin, Jin tha MC, The Emcee, 100 Grand Jin is an Chinese American rapper born on June 4, 1982. ...
  • Shivere
  • Whyteout
  • LaJune
2004:
  • Sincere The Great
2005:
2006: SunN.Y. (Son of New York) is a Rochester, New York born rapper whos signed to Jermaine Dupris So So Def Records....
  • Big Will
  • Twilight A.K.A. Tha Futcha
  • Hollow
  • Oun-P
  • C. Fashion
2007:
  • Johnny Ka$h
  • Loaded Lux
  • Nickel-Us F

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

Originally Posted by 414hammerboi

Robert Boyd aka Backland?

That dude was a beast
pimp.gif
Was this that really fat dude? He ripped the seven weeks he won.

Dude lost his leg in a car accident a couple years ago...he still rapping as far as I know though

Back
Top Bottom