French 7s

Not really a legit check since i know that they are legit but i had a huge problem with these. when i got these the original owner had repainted with cheap paint and the blue looked horrible and fake. he also tried to reglue the front rubber and did a really bad job that the glue was left crusty and yellowed. i redid everything and just want some opinions on whether these look like fresh frenchies or if you think the blue looks off still. it was difficult finding the exact blue. thanks guys.

ac7169606e46f01b0729af285110410567dcb879_r.jpg
4fe360a46ee061984448f9c31924015ed6f50456_r.jpg
71c26ad6206b1443f79114034e35687a876be7ea_r.jpg
68b16c636f4ff11e01cf6dcdffabb1def3600d35_r.jpg
fcd16a656646f71103c55e9f11b4ff08065b3049_r.jpg

Not really a legit check since i know that they are legit but i had a huge problem with these. when i got these the original owner had repainted with cheap paint and the blue looked horrible and fake. he also tried to reglue the front rubber and did a really bad job that the glue was left crusty and yellowed. i redid everything and just want some opinions on whether these look like fresh frenchies or if you think the blue looks off still. it was difficult finding the exact blue. thanks guys.

ac7169606e46f01b0729af285110410567dcb879_r.jpg
4fe360a46ee061984448f9c31924015ed6f50456_r.jpg
71c26ad6206b1443f79114034e35687a876be7ea_r.jpg
68b16c636f4ff11e01cf6dcdffabb1def3600d35_r.jpg
fcd16a656646f71103c55e9f11b4ff08065b3049_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Dreshiest84

second thought your frenchies look kinda fake my dude.
eek.gif
 wow!

No offense to ppl that need legit checks but honestly i have been feeling kind of annoyed about how many ppl always want a legit check. honestly its pretty simple to tell a fake from real. i dont care what anyone says there really is no great fakes being made that can fool you that hard. i feel like alot of these dudes are just rocking jays for fun and not because of the love for kicks because i feel if you really love jays you would be able to tell on your own. peace guys. 

second thought your frenchies look kinda fake my dude.
eek.gif
 wow!

No offense to ppl that need legit checks but honestly i have been feeling kind of annoyed about how many ppl always want a legit check. honestly its pretty simple to tell a fake from real. i dont care what anyone says there really is no great fakes being made that can fool you that hard. i feel like alot of these dudes are just rocking jays for fun and not because of the love for kicks because i feel if you really love jays you would be able to tell on your own. peace guys. 

you serious? 
laugh.gif

How do my 7s look fake?
I can post more pics if you want a legit check done
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: your shoes look fake with that off blue...
roll.gif

you serious? 
laugh.gif

How do my 7s look fake?
I can post more pics if you want a legit check done
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit: your shoes look fake with that off blue...
roll.gif

Dude ur acting like a little %%+%# right now. For one I don't see y u posted that %$+# i posted about legit checks when I clearly wrote not really a legit check just wanted an opinion on the colors. You getting offended cuz i said ur kicks are fake. I say that cuz I see the leather strap that's suppose to touch the front rubber on the the outer part doesn't touch both the rubber and midsole. It just goes way off and hits the rubber. Second that blue looks way to light if you look at the colors of other 7s online you can see they aren't that light. The overall patterns and stitching look off and the jump man positioning doesn't look right. I mean I know the colors on my %$+# is darker but at least they are real. Your #%*** just look suspect all around.

Dude ur acting like a little %%+%# right now. For one I don't see y u posted that %$+# i posted about legit checks when I clearly wrote not really a legit check just wanted an opinion on the colors. You getting offended cuz i said ur kicks are fake. I say that cuz I see the leather strap that's suppose to touch the front rubber on the the outer part doesn't touch both the rubber and midsole. It just goes way off and hits the rubber. Second that blue looks way to light if you look at the colors of other 7s online you can see they aren't that light. The overall patterns and stitching look off and the jump man positioning doesn't look right. I mean I know the colors on my %$+# is darker but at least they are real. Your #%*** just look suspect all around.

I didnt post none dealing with the thread you made about legit checks....I know you only wanted an opinion on the color
firepower23 did, the reason I think he posted it was to show how your so annoyed by constant legit checks, yet you claim my pair is fake
I tried to help you and show you my pair, yet you try to call my pair fake...
I posted more than enough pics to show the legitimacy of my pair, if you cant tell the authenticity than I guess you just rock your kicks for fun... 

I didnt post none dealing with the thread you made about legit checks....I know you only wanted an opinion on the color
firepower23 did, the reason I think he posted it was to show how your so annoyed by constant legit checks, yet you claim my pair is fake
I tried to help you and show you my pair, yet you try to call my pair fake...
I posted more than enough pics to show the legitimacy of my pair, if you cant tell the authenticity than I guess you just rock your kicks for fun... 

Back
Top Bottom