French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

No most aren't

III's, V's, XIII's, VIII's and VII's normally you have to size down. It's been this way for the past decade, because of the new shape and toe box. VII's have a lot of room in the toe box. Probably more so than any other Jordan besides the V.

JMO though. That means you were always .5 up in your other models. The soles on the ones you‘ve mentioned are considered wider sort of speak. Best bet is to just try them on.

I haven't had a 7 in years but I wear a 11.5 in a team Jordan true Flight which is a very similar looking design so I guess I will try that. I wear a 12 in a V but size down 6s, 12's and 13's.

I find 6s and 7s to be slightly loose tts, but going half size down gives me that pinky toe squeeze, and I have skinny feet. Only J's I go half size down on are 1s cause I prefer them snug fitting.

Last edited:
I hope these don't yellow as bad as the 2002 pair. I bought them sophomore year, by senior year the entire front on both pairs were yellow

I hope these don't yellow as bad as the 2002 pair. I bought them sophomore year, by senior year the entire front on both pairs were yellow
Lol I'm sure they will, my 02 pair did the same thing. This time around I'll just have someone paint them instead of making them beaters.

How often did you wear them though? Because all white shoes will yellow/fade over time.

Actually, my 02's haven't yellowed THAT bad at all. Just a slight yellow.

I'm gonna try that Salon 40 method on them if we can get some sun here in Charleston this week which isn't looking likely... :smh:

I've neverliked 7s, but these are a definitely buy
huh?
laugh.gif

How often did you wear them though? Because all white shoes will yellow/fade over time.
This is what I'm thinking. My midnight navy VI's aren't horribly yellowed. I think the amount of wears are a factor. 

Definitely depends on how much you wear them. The front of my FTLOTG 7s are yellow and they only came out in 2010 :smh:

"SIGH" Everytime someone mentions a pair I remember how badly I want them, along with the YOTR's (Especially since neither is likely to drop again this year) BUt I can't stand it when they already have major yellowing, which makes it difficult to find pairs for a decent price.

The yellowing is one of the reasons why I rep cardinals highly, white bottom 7s are known for that yellowing if the kicks are actually in your rotation.

Facts. Saw them release and the FSR sat on the shelves until we shipped them out. I'm skeptical of people saying these are grails because they sat HARD and went on sale for cheap....and still sat some more. They were very attainable. Unless you liked them years after the released and wanted to be "different" 
laugh.gif
exactly lol. I used to see them in the buy/sell forum all the time. seemed like no one wanted them. I always thought they were clean but I never did end up copping any. I think the name alone would carry them into hypeville in this time period.

"SIGH" Everytime someone mentions a pair I remember how badly I want them, along with the YOTR's (Especially since neither is likely to drop again this year) BUt I can't stand it when they already have major yellowing, which makes it difficult to find pairs for a decent price.

Pretty soon someone is going to want orions or orlandos to retro :lol:

Orions do nothing for me, and the Orlando's honestly just look too similar to the French Blue.

Excited For This Release The Shoes Are Nostalgic Was Going To Pull The Trigger Several Different Times On A Pair From 2002 Early Last Year, Decided Not To Cop Figured These Would Release During The Year Of The VIIS Before The Announcement Was Made. The French Blue CW Is My Favorite On The VII Silhouette, Hope It Will Be An Easy Cop  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom