French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

I'm wondering of the price increase is really starting to deter the nickel and dime reseller. Assuming these go for 225 or so on the aftermarket, that is virtually no profit to a loss for resellers selling online. Besides limited shoes and maybe some very particular general releases (xis) the days of resellers might be coming to an end. I mean loom at the infrared 6, people can't move them for 275 online. On ebay if you got 275 you would be plus 80 dollars before ebay fees, PayPal fees and shipping. Assuming they were 197 with tax like they were for me in CT I would only make like 30 dollars off them depending where I shipped them to. As of now there is no general release this year that will even be close to the demand of the infrared 6. Add in the price bump and things just might start getting back to normal.
What sucks is that people like you and me who buy the shoes to wear get screwed over by higher retail prices.. I can happily say I've never paid over retail for any of my shoes but it sucks that we're getting stuck with this price increase even for low demand models.

I dont think price is to blame this time around... Seems like there is just not much love for these. Nevertheless they remain one of my fav 7

First run go for $250 DS, so essentially, the forecast will remain $250 for the remastered. 

However, find me a picture of Ye in them, well then we have a gold mine.

Hey I have a question?

Seems like I can never ever everrrrrrrrr get through to eastbay. For years. Is this a regional thing? Finishline has always been my gem. I get in, click click, done. NDC is ok, footlocker is affiliated by and I get through yeah, but never eastbay.
Today is the 2nd time I've ever been successful on Eastbay... most of the time they're sold out instantly. I wear a size 8 so my size is almost gone instantly on most hype releases. I feel where you coming from.

I knew I had a shot at these due to the low interest compared to other releases.

My next 2 targets are the Bulls over Broadway and Lady Liberties.... those gon be difficult to catch

'the remastered' thing was just an excuse to raise prices by $20 vs the $5-$10 increment of years before.

Nike is reselling to US, vs. resellers getting us for that extra money.

You're gonna see more price changes this year with certain releases. i.e. $190 for this 7, but another 7 is gonna get you for $200

I'm wondering of the price increase is really starting to deter the nickel and dime reseller. Assuming these go for 225 or so on the aftermarket, that is virtually no profit to a loss for resellers selling online. Besides limited shoes and maybe some very particular general releases (xis) the days of resellers might be coming to an end. I mean loom at the infrared 6, people can't move them for 275 online. On ebay if you got 275 you would be plus 80 dollars before ebay fees, PayPal fees and shipping. Assuming they were 197 with tax like they were for me in CT I would only make like 30 dollars off them depending where I shipped them to. As of now there is no general release this year that will even be close to the demand of the infrared 6. Add in the price bump and things just might start getting back to normal.
Price increase doesn't matter, Just Dons are going to be $350 and will easily sell out.

Like others have said, give it a couple weeks for people to get their tax refunds and they'll be right back to buying everything.

'the remastered' thing was just an excuse to raise prices by $20 vs the $5-$10 increment of years before.

You're gonna see more price changes this year with certain releases. i.e. $190 for this 7, but another 7 is gonna get you for $200

:smh: :smh: :smh: You're right

Last edited:
Ever since the price went up, is easy to cop for the ppls who wanted them.

Last edited:
I paid like $230 for these in 03 because i missed the 02 release date. So getting these for 190 is a come up for me lll

Just got me off of nike.. Easy cop. Actually had someone try to help just for fun and we both carted a pair. Took a little while thou. Mine will be here Thursday!

people carting just to cart is corny to me 

maybe they just practicing for the next releases lol
I practice carting all the time.  I cop 100% online manual. NDC, FTL family, FNL, JJ,  SNS I work them all. Never camp...never raffle.  I have not purchased a shoe at the mall since 2012.  Online is not luck and I have never struck out on a GR or semi-limited release...never.  Just sayin-some collect raffle tickets others learn how to skillfully cop online.  If you're going to have consistent success online you have to practice.

I just hope this trend continues during May madness when there are 4 must cops dropping: Hare 7s, Chicago 1s, Bred 11 lows and the Navy 5s.

Exactly. It's B.S. because now everyone is forced to pay higher prices if they want a shoe. At least before you had a chance to cop for a lower retail price...

Last edited:

Yep! Keep trying but get ready for $5000 in authorizations on your card/account
I had $14,600 in authorizations from the XI release and I still aint get em 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom