French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Thank you, kind Sir! I appreciate the info. Repped!

Are those 6's yellowing already?
Since the 7's are supposed to be remastered, you're saying that those 6's are better quality?
Yes the 6s are yellowing it's been about 6months and they get WORN.. And yes the 6s are better quality.

This was my first ever purchase coming up as a youngin. Had to mow lawns to get em. Sat so long these and the raptors went on sale at ***** for $70 a pop. Happy to see them sitting. The hell JB thinking with this $190 price tag. I would love to see all these "remastered " rot on shelves and possibly a price drop at jb.. But that just wishful thinking

Yes the 6s are yellowing it's been about 6months and they get WORN.. And yes the 6s are better quality.
Hmmm that's rather interesting. Since there are different grades of leather. I'd like to assume it's better for the price increase, and what you're referring to in quality may be the touch factor. Because they wouldn't need to remaster anything if we were already getting good quality leather on some of these shoes...weird.

I'm hoping that these remastered shoes become better with age, kind of like how shoes in the 80s/90s were. They took time to break in and each wear thereafter was more comfortable than the previous. I'm lookig forward to getting these in the mail. VII's are in my top 3. Plus these are close to villanova colors so that's a bonus.

Sorry I brought up the 6s, but they were the best full leather J's I copped last year.. Was just doing my own comparo of those and these remastered leather 7s.. Price don't matter as the 6s were limited and the limited kicks last year got better material treatment.

I am a 12. Grabbed a 11 biggest size left I could find. They deff run big. The 11 fits a little tight not easy to get on but difficult either. I'm actually fairly comfortable but 11.5 would been a perfect fit.some jordans run big. 13s and 7s seem to me to run larger. Overall good looking shoe.

Let's keep it real jordans done a lot of white releasees so far with the 11s. 4s 7s and soon the metalics white 5s. I dig it because all white jordans are not wicked common grab them while they r out.

These shoes are straight fire if you're a nurse and wanna stunt changing bed pans. I bet dental assistants are all over these. If Jordan had just added a Velcro strap these would be everywhere at the old folks homes.

I bet Seinfeld copped like 50 pairs.
k0qyogfyvqtjamr6illw.jpg

These shoes are straight fire if you're a nurse and wanna stunt changing bed pans. I bet dental assistants are all over these. If Jordan had just added a Velcro strap these would be everywhere at the old folks homes.

I bet Seinfeld copped like 50 pairs.
k0qyogfyvqtjamr6illw.jpg

I didn't realize these were the only white shoes to ever release.

The shoe is clean but I already hAve a hits of white 7s which are the 2011 cardinals...so a pass for me

These will sit for a while. Just sayin.
Stop treating it like a bad thing. According to this new train of thought, shoes like the og grape V's, Maroons VIs, and Olympic VII's would be a flop among others. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to shoe store as a kid and saw two consecutive Jordan models on the shelf at the same time. It's amazing what this hyped culture has done to the train of thought.

Stop treating it like a bad thing. According to this new train of thought, shoes like the og grape V's, Maroons VIs, and Olympic VII's would be a flop among others. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to shoe store as a kid and saw two consecutive Jordan models on the shelf at the same time. It's amazing what this hyped culture has done to the train of thought.
Ok

Actually it's him.. he seems upset and annoyed that this shoe released.. either he can't afford the new price increase or he has nothing else to do with himself other than trying to increase his post count. he's had like 3 or 4 useless posts. "They were a flop bc they're sitting, they're still on all websites, they're still sitting" who gives a damm.. I walked into local champs at 830pm and copped.. felt great walking in just like the good old days.. you are correct. These youngbucks minds are distorted and I'm glad the price increase has weeded out the hype beasts and resellers...

I love the price increase the moment I heard it. Knew exactly what would happen. Weed out the quick flipper and yung hype boys who wana post on IG then sell the next week.

I love the price increase the moment I heard it. Knew exactly what would happen. Weed out the quick flipper and yung hype boys who wana post on IG then sell the next week.
infrared 6s was only a $5 difference tho and sold. 11s were $10 and sold. I'm not quite willing to say price is a deterrent after 3 white releases in a row.
Let's see how February n March go.

infrared 6s was only a $5 difference tho and sold. 11s were $10 and sold. I'm not quite willing to say price is a deterrent after 3 white releases in a row.
Let's see how February n March go.
Of course hyped releases are gonna sell buut they were easily attainable as well. 11s could be. 250 and they'll sell. But if the 4s and these 7s were 170 , im sure they woulda sold a lot quicker. It jus weeds out that quick flipper on "regular" releases.

Im here in Vegas for the weekend and went to the foot locker and shoepalace at the miracle mile. Both had fsr.

In 2007 shoes "Sat". I saw the aqua 8s in the stores in December before the playoffs came out.

In 2008, the 7/16 and 10/13 pack was available 2 weeks after but those still " sold fast" according to people.

But In 2015, the French Blue being available a day after and maybe a few more and it " sat?? What????

Of course hyped releases are gonna sell buut they were easily attainable as well. 11s could be. 250 and they'll sell. But if the 4s and these 7s were 170 , im sure they woulda sold a lot quicker. It jus weeds out that quick flipper on "regular" releases.
3 white and blue shoes in like 30days bro, it's really as simple as that.

Personally im happy this was the way it was.. hopefully other releases are like this. Anyone have any opinions on the infared 5s? not really looking for anything in the first quarter of the month now. Those "pre-grape" 5s though are hot.  

Back
Top Bottom