French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

So ready for these, and it currently looks like i'll be getting a new car the weekend these drop as well; gonna be a good weekend.

So ready for these, and it currently looks like i'll be getting a new car the weekend these drop as well; gonna be a good weekend.
hey early congrats on the car.

to the shoes; I wonder how good the leather will be on these joints. Based on the pic it looks great. don't dig white J's as much as black ones and blue isn't one of my desired colors so easy pass for me!

hey early congrats on the car.

to the shoes; I wonder how good the leather will be on these joints. Based on the pic it looks great. don't dig white J's as much as black ones and blue isn't one of my desired colors so easy pass for me!

Thanks man!

Blue's my favorite color, and combining it with white always looks good. Military Blue lV's, True Blue lll's, French Blue Vll's; always a must cop. And i'm not a major stickler on quality, but I think the pics we've seen look great.

Hoping the leather on these is soft and not like the concrete plastic we have had to suffer through .

Really hoping these are on par with the spizike 6s in terms of the leather.. Hail the tumbled leather gawds tho

Shape and height is good enough for me. I'm just glad JB is done with those 2011-2 7s molds.

Bordeaux 7s and cardinals looked good to me enough to purchase. But earlier pictures of these joints looked hella odd because I had the 2002 pair. Like the top of the toebox is raised instead of the slanted angle in which us OGs are used to seeing.

Bordeaux 7s and cardinals looked good to me enough to purchase. But earlier pictures of these joints looked hella odd because I had the 2002 pair. Like the top of the toebox is raised instead of the slanted angle in which us OGs are used to seeing.

I didn't buy in 2011 and 2012 because they shortened the height of the 7s( Titled the 7 arch downward) and I just couldn't get past that. Maybe I'm just being picky but the height 7s is what I like most

I didn't buy in 2011 and 2012 because they shortened the height of the 7s( Titled the 7 arch downward) and I just couldn't get past that. Maybe I'm just being picky but the height 7s is what I like most
:lol: these joints look fugazi with that short tongue. Hard to skip on quality when it's a predominantly white shoe. So many imperfections but nostalgia and nothing else is why I choose to buy these. Bring me back to sophomore year in college

These looking hella clean, praying for remastered Cardinals as well with this leather. 

This thread seems to be moving even slower than the columbia 4 thread.. :nerd:

This thread seems to be moving even slower than the columbia 4 thread..
nerd.gif
that is just fine with me
smokin.gif

Don't have very many shoes that are predominately white, but that's because I rarely go for them. I am tempted to get these or the Columbia 4s, though. Can't buy both so I've got to make a decision, hmm...

Shape is horrendous..... JB definitely remastered the shape. here's the mold they used.

curve.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom