French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Quality looks good, the shape still looks the same as it has been looking...evidently JB cares not to "remaster" the shape of their products. :smh:

18 pages looking good maybe I can finally buy a shoe I like without having to win a chance to spend my money
HAHAHHA
roll.gif
 WORD that raffle bs get me tight sometimes b.

how long are these going to sit on shelves because there is no hype??????

I feel like this is going to be one of those easy cops and thats whats good because 7s are one of my favorite Js and this colorway clean af

Those nikestore images make them look real good!
Well...that's the point. They want your $ 
laugh.gif

I want to cop but its really depending on me winning a raffle. Can't afford the resale rape right now
Not really any hype for these, and they're not going to be limited, so you shouldn't have a problem regardless. I'm honestly expecting them to be available for a while, like the Columbia lV's were.
Exactly. My brother told me on friday, there were pairs of IV's as of Thursday in the store. I'm hoping these will still be around after the weekend.

Thank God these are coming out.  Haven't worn my 2002 pair in like 5 years because the paint on the sides is fading.

Thank God these are coming out.  Haven't worn my 2002 pair in like 5 years because the paint on the sides is fading.
lol. same thing im doing with my bordeaux. stocking up on 2015 pairs so i can finally beat up my 2011 pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom