French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

They are both sitting at Champs here... This jumpman on the 7's is awful!!!
roll.gif
thanks for posting this, makes me feel that much better about the PASS

People are saying these are sitting but at my stores theu sold out in the first two days or so not super hot but they did well. FL just resTicked couple days ago. My be that's y people think they sitting.

Let me apologize on behalf of everyone. We forgot that your city is the end all be all as far as how stock moves in the entire universe

Let me apologize on behalf of everyone. We forgot that your city is the end all be all as far as how stock moves in the entire universe
Imo not a huge difference in metalics from a looking stand point

I simply state that there prob not sitting as much as people state because they have restocked them at many stores. Why the the attitude and sarcasm is beyond me but sounds like some one needs some attention. Or smack in the mouth.

Imo not a huge difference in metalics from a looking stand point

I simply state that there prob not sitting as much as people state because they have restocked them at many stores. Why the the attitude and sarcasm is beyond me but sounds like some one needs some attention. Or smack in the mouth.
agreed, ive seen livestock restock them atleast twice already but they usually are able to do that. its like they only account for a small amount of pairs online to make it seem like they are selling out faster than they are so you grab a pair before they all go. 

EDIT: also i dont know about the states but i can definitely say that up here in canada these didnt sit. these got an online release at most stores unlike the 4s but the day they went online they were gone also.

Last edited:
my friend grabbed a pair. the box is sweet. not crazy about the shoe but i gotta say the box looked pretty cool

Just got mine in today. I'm happy with them. Nice and comfy. The tongue feels different than my Chambrays, but it's no big deal.

The box is ok looks wise, but its definitely a downgrade from last yrs boxes, in terms of durability.

Will these go on disco?

Some people are saying the ones sitting are restocked, but the homie said they sitting just on principal/price. 

I just got mines & damn the quality is a lot better. i bought mines from eastbay on release day with no flaws. i still can't believe the amount of people that passed on this release. i can't wait till later on in the year when some of my favorite J's drop. i couldn't be happier with my purchase.  

Future releases are going to be crappie quality because they not making the money they thought they would make off these releases they not going to use premium materials if they not profiting

Future releases are going to be crappie quality because they not making the money they thought they would make off these releases they not going to use premium materials if they not profiting

When were they using premium materials? These "remastered" retros maybe a step up in quality, but they're far from premium materials.

Back
Top Bottom