French soccer new Nike jersey: PIC

My fault guys, i read the article after posting that picture and seems like this actually is a fake, drawn from the french  rugby team jersey model, anyway fake or not it give us an idea of what it will look like. alos according to the article the jersey will be a bit darker and the away kit very "trendy"...we ll see

My fault guys, i read the article after posting that picture and seems like this actually is a fake, drawn from the french  rugby team jersey model, anyway fake or not it give us an idea of what it will look like. alos according to the article the jersey will be a bit darker and the away kit very "trendy"...we ll see

Ok, so is it fake in the sense of production and they're still under Adidas, or does Nike really now have sponsorship of the squad? Cuz after that embarrassing showing at the World Cup, I'm a bit surprised that Nike would go after them, unless Adidas decided it was time to cut the relationship and Nike want's to rebuild their image?

Ok, so is it fake in the sense of production and they're still under Adidas, or does Nike really now have sponsorship of the squad? Cuz after that embarrassing showing at the World Cup, I'm a bit surprised that Nike would go after them, unless Adidas decided it was time to cut the relationship and Nike want's to rebuild their image?

Nike had committed to Les Bleus long before the embarrasment that french soccer is fouled the qualifying and world cup. I believe 2 years ago if I am correct.

Either way if that is a sign to come, I would not be surprised if they don't sell well. Adi is god in europe and I was pretty surprised by the move. They already have some of the most influential and successful licenses (ManU, Brazil, USA, Barca,England) so why they needed to add france is beyond me. they won't do anything in euro or the next world cup anyway so it's a moot point. But marketing wise I would expect to see new kits come euros.

Nike had committed to Les Bleus long before the embarrasment that french soccer is fouled the qualifying and world cup. I believe 2 years ago if I am correct.

Either way if that is a sign to come, I would not be surprised if they don't sell well. Adi is god in europe and I was pretty surprised by the move. They already have some of the most influential and successful licenses (ManU, Brazil, USA, Barca,England) so why they needed to add france is beyond me. they won't do anything in euro or the next world cup anyway so it's a moot point. But marketing wise I would expect to see new kits come euros.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Oh ok...didnt know that they had an offer since then.

Well having a former World Champion under the umbrella is a nice thing to have in the portfolio and ofcourse increases market share and visibility, so business-wise would make sense for them...I don't think the French could get any lower than they've been for the past few years, so I guess hopefully it's only up from there....would be nice to see the marketing campaign to come.

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Oh ok...didnt know that they had an offer since then.

Well having a former World Champion under the umbrella is a nice thing to have in the portfolio and ofcourse increases market share and visibility, so business-wise would make sense for them...I don't think the French could get any lower than they've been for the past few years, so I guess hopefully it's only up from there....would be nice to see the marketing campaign to come.

well they are not official pictures at least, they were just posted on the french most famous sports newspaper today so they re not so inaccurate either , france will receive 42,66 million a year which is the record and concerning the result of the team well we just beat England so let see how things go, we have enough talented players to be competitive, minus that incompetent coach.
Nike has always been top brand in France, i know its very liked in England and Nederland as well.

well they are not official pictures at least, they were just posted on the french most famous sports newspaper today so they re not so inaccurate either , france will receive 42,66 million a year which is the record and concerning the result of the team well we just beat England so let see how things go, we have enough talented players to be competitive, minus that incompetent coach.
Nike has always been top brand in France, i know its very liked in England and Nederland as well.

It's only right if they do... But how sick would an Argentina jersey look with some Jordan XI baby blue lows! Or those titanium 23s!?!

laugh.gif

It's only right if they do... But how sick would an Argentina jersey look with some Jordan XI baby blue lows! Or those titanium 23s!?!

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom