Frequent Sex And Masturbation In 20s And 30s Linked To Higher Prostate Cancer

I firmly believe it. Cancer comes from over use or direct toxins over time. Thats why its hard to heal its already ingrained in your body for so long.

I'll believe it when i see it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
best executed gif of kg i have ever seen.

I swear EVERYTHING leads to cancer now a days. Heck, i remember at some point in time they said the toxins/chemicals the use on fruits and vegetables willgive you some type of cancer. Just live ya life, cuz you can't win.

I was always under the medical impression that they were supposed to lower prostate cancer. Food/diet and excercise as well have factors in this along withage,race, and family history.

if this is true, guess the finger comes earlier than expected LOL.

They just don't want people to have sex. All it says is a higher chance. You can be a 40 year old virgin and still get prostate cancer because of heredity.

My question is how does the body know the difference between smashing ,and the five knuckle shuffle?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

roll.gif
Top 10 all-time NT .gif execution
So agreed.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We need to make a list or start doing screencaps of these moments.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I coulda swore they said Masturbation lowers risk.....
didn't read any responses past page 1, but my boss' dad died of prostate cancer and his doctor told him you should jack off as much as youcan. keeps everything working right..
laugh.gif

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

I coulda swore they said Masturbation lowers risk.....
didn't read any responses past page 1, but my boss' dad died of prostate cancer and his doctor told him you should jack off as much as you can. keeps everything working right..
laugh.gif

-J-
aiiite
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom