Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

these must be copped w/ a mariners fitted
pimp.gif

all these hot 95s is copped for the summer i cant wait till friday. its gonna be another hot summer.

I've been waiting a while for these to drop again....any Chicago heads know where I can grab a pair (sz 10.5)?

[im not a reseller, just looking for 1 pair, PM me]

thanks in advance for the heads up

Can't beat a bill out the door...I will buy ANY gradient AM95 they put out pretty much. Also my dirt cheap 95/360 came in the mail...today was a good day.

357936806.jpg

I was really hoping these would not release until early summer. I cannot spend anymore money and these are screaming, PICK ME UP! TAKE ME HOME!

Copped mines yestrday. Nice shoe just gotta find something to rock them with them. If anyone from Jersey looking for these. Footlocker and Footaction in GardenState mall got them in yestrday.

Copped @ the Footaction in the Crabtree mall , Raliegh NC today

they had them out also in Footlocker but were sold out of 11.5 already
ohwell.gif
, hopefully my mans can get me a second pair on Discount @ NTNY

^

yea, my boy jay who manage at footlocker at crabtree just called me and said they got em in.

how is everybody getting for 100?

I think I'm the minority here, I went to 34th st Footlocker and FA today, both store got them shoes but I still can't convince myself to get theseafter seeing these in person... I thought I will cope them for sure after I see the picture posted here but seeing them in person changed my mind, I personallythink that the greenish color really throw it off when compare to the neon or chili. I guess I will pass and leave them to people that really want these.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

I think I'm the minority here, I went to 34th st Footlocker and FA today, both store got them shoes but I still can't convince myself to get these after seeing these in person... I thought I will cope them for sure after I see the picture posted here but seeing them in person changed my mind, I personally think that the greenish color really throw it off when compare to the neon or chili. I guess I will pass and leave them to people that really want these.
do you know what sizes they still have left?

Two questions, 1) How is everyone scooping under retail? 2) How can I scoop under retail?

I copped mine at Garden state mall today. Footaction had about 120 pairs and Footlocker had a bunch too!

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Two questions, 1) How is everyone scooping under retail? 2) How can I scoop under retail?

Employee discount. If you don't know someone who can hook it up...you might be able to ask somebody who looks like they wouldn't mind...offer to buy emlunch or toss a few $ their way.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by vcof2005

Employee discount. If you don't know someone who can hook it up...you might be able to ask somebody who looks like they wouldn't mind...offer to buy em lunch or toss a few $ their way.
i thought these were excluded from the employee discount?

Back
Top Bottom