Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Anywhere in ATL? I've called 5 Footlockers (only 2 answered), but they said they don't have any mens AM95 in stock.

Thanks.

Copped this weekend.

smokin.gif

Just checked the inventory at my job, Sneaker Villa has them listed in the inventory but no store has them yet. Look for these in like two weeks possibly inthe Lehigh Valley PA area.

just got my pair from the last footlocker i would have ever guessed to have it... they NEVER have anything (for my houston people its footlocker in Memorialcity mall)
...btw the shoe is beautiful and i cant wait to wear it but unfortunately the weather is going to be crap this whole week apparently

my local footlocker says they aren't getting them.

my local footaction has got 'em tho, got my size 13 on hold right now.

i'm not really into 'em tho, like i said b4. but i might cop 'em to flip later.

my question is tho, will these be worth any more than retail later on?

I need an 11.5 in these. Anyone willing to help me out? The Foot Locker and Footaction in Sacramento, haven't got anything in today.

just called my local footlocker, they got 'em. after yesterday the dude up there swore to me they weren't, LOL!

*BMORE UPDATE*
These are out in DTLR, Footaction and Footlocker in Security and Mondawmin Mall.
Copped mine 2day. They are def
pimp.gif

just copped from FL. they amazing in person so sexy,cant wait for the summer time to rock dem with shorts.

il9gl5.jpg

Originally Posted by dj B Milk

went to Woodbridge and Menlo Malls in NJ and no Footlocker, Footaction, or Champs had em

Doesnt surprise me. They only get stuff in released in huge quantity never limited GR's. Good thing I work in NYC.

called a couple footlockers cause their are three on 34st and they keep giving me the run around on how they don't get them and how only footaction gets95s do they really no what they have in their own stores lol anyway the big footlocker on 34st only has size10 and up i need a 8 1/2 or 9 so making some morecalls let you all no if i find them anywhere else

update the footlocker in queens center mall has smaller sizes wifey just picked up a pair in a 9 for me so if ur in queens hit them up

Back
Top Bottom