Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Got them at Foot Action (South Shore Plaza in Braintree, MA)

img1030h.jpg

are those neons getting a general release in stores?

if so i'll definitely wait, not trying to pay shipping if i don't have to...

These have hit Tennessee. got mine at Footaction $116 out the door. hit me up if yall need these but remember. RETAIL+TAX+PAYPAL FEES+SHIPPING. haha but ifanyone that reallllllly wants them hit me up im not cheating you.

But heres mine.

358045308.jpg

Hopefully yunggunna's info is correct & these hit the Lehigh Valley area a week from today & I can cop. Damn Nike is seriously robbin' mewit' no gun so far this year & it's only March...

ANY NY HEADS... ESP QUEENS

JUNCTION BLVD... BUNCH OF STORES HAD THEM FOR 10 LESS THAN RETAIL... GET ON THAT

they grey looked dirty when i saw them today... and the suede felt like crap near the toe box. still might get them but not right now.

these are high quality. just bought mine at footactoin in columbus. the gradient looks perfect in person. they are not like the chilis a few months ago. thegradient is actually teh old style material. the bubble on mine even looks kinda big. thanks nike.

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

These have hit Tennessee. got mine at Footaction $116 out the door. hit me up if yall need these but remember. RETAIL+TAX+PAYPAL FEES+SHIPPING. haha but if anyone that reallllllly wants them hit me up im not cheating you.

But heres mine.
I'll pay you or anyone for all of that if you can find a 14 at your local store for me.

My local Foot Locker put them out today, but said their shipment only included up to 11 this week...told me to check back next week when they'll have more.

BIG UPS TO JAE626!!!

thanks bro for the tip! I picked mine up today....LOVE LOVE LOVE em....

3351849545_5b7da87052.jpg

3352676992_1990e6dd69.jpg

now the series is almost complete!

3351856543_ec9e22b26a.jpg

3351853313_53520d4513.jpg

The gradient doesn't look as bad as people are sayin they are imo, the bottom shade isn't as dark as some of the pictures show in this thread. I thinkyou need to see these in person cuz these look really good up close. Don't sleep!

Gotta admit they are clean.. If you live in an Area that does not carry them PM me. I can ship. w/ no extra fees added.

Back
Top Bottom