Fresh Water AM95s have hit Foot Locker... PICS

Gotta get these and the Safety Orange's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Well I may sit this one out til the orange 95's...
You having a prob getting with the 30% ? I can ask my connect now that a few days have passed if they even have your size left...I tried for 2pair the day I got mine but he kind of gave me the ehhhhh so I didn't wanna push it.

Originally Posted by Buttons McBoomBoom

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Well I may sit this one out til the orange 95's...
You having a prob getting with the 30% ? I can ask my connect now that a few days have passed if they even have your size left...I tried for 2 pair the day I got mine but he kind of gave me the ehhhhh so I didn't wanna push it.

good lookin my G but ima wait on these tho it wasnt that i had a issue wit the 30% it was that by the time my dude went to go get my joints for me thay werelong gone...dudes went IN on these at 34th footlocker EARLY

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

How are dudes really passing on these?? I don't get it. I have not seen in person yet, but pics can't be that far off.
word...but id rather get them under retail. ima see how things turn out after this month.

Got three pairs this weekend for 105 each..

One size 10 for me
One size 9.5 for UpandComing
One size 9.5 for OnlyMJscollected

These were definitely not flyin off shelves at the footaction i went too in upstate NY..and another footlocker is gonna get 'em this tuesday which is raresince they never get 95's..

not sure if they were trying to go with the og blue.....

these look more like SEATLE MARINERS colors

i got my pair. call the color what you want. to me it looks like teal.

the materials are decent. the inside collar lining is not the "rat fur" of recent past neon 95 releases. it is the mesh.

overall i say good job nike.

SAW THEM TODAY... I WAS NOT IMPRESSED..THEY LOOK ALOT MORE GREEN IN PERSON THAN BLUISH...NOT WORTH 145 TOME...GLAD I WENT WITH THE CG XI HUARACHE LIGHT QK'S

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Got three pairs this weekend for 105 each..

One size 10 for me
One size 9.5 for UpandComing
One size 9.5 for OnlyMJscollected

These were definitely not flyin off shelves at the footaction i went too in upstate NY..and another footlocker is gonna get 'em this tuesday which is rare since they never get 95's..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just got em off pickyourshoes...........idc how much i paid

i paid 190 shipped for the chillis, im a 95 lover. saves me the hassle. i hate goin out for kix.

edit: drfinest imma try and pull off my true religion shirt with it, ill see when they get in.

j76rua.jpg

i cant wait till the orange joints come out now.

If you're in the PA, NJ, DE area these should be hittin all Villa's on Friday (along wit the Griffey's!)

anyone know where i can get a plaid button down shirt with the teal green color and a mixture of white & gray? or w.e.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

i just got em off pickyourshoes...........idc how much i paid

i paid 190 shipped for the chillis, im a 95 lover. saves me the hassle. i hate goin out for kix.

edit: drfinest imma try and pull off my true religion shirt with it, ill see when they get in.

j76rua.jpg

i cant wait till the orange joints come out now.

yea you can pull it off with that button down. i bought the mariners fitted with the aqua bill.
pimp.gif
oldnavy has a button down that i might be able to pull it through.

small pics cause it took up the whole screen =/. anyways i dont really like oldnavy button down shirts. but they on par with the color and they cheap.

Back
Top Bottom