!!!FRESHMUSIC!!! .....Opinions?

Yall got potential, I'm into projects though. Post a tape or something if you have one.

Don't mind dumb +$%%! like dude above, unfortunately that preconceived %!%!#!%# attitude is what you're gonna get here a lot of times.

Yall got potential, I'm into projects though. Post a tape or something if you have one.

Don't mind dumb +$%%! like dude above, unfortunately that preconceived %!%!#!%# attitude is what you're gonna get here a lot of times.

bruh...

calling yourselves "BEST IN THE BAY" will not help your cause. how you gonna be the best but nobody has even heard of you?

i listened to the videos posted and the music is cool. but people wont hear you out when you call yourself "the best".

too many rappers, not enough fans

bruh...

calling yourselves "BEST IN THE BAY" will not help your cause. how you gonna be the best but nobody has even heard of you?

i listened to the videos posted and the music is cool. but people wont hear you out when you call yourself "the best".

too many rappers, not enough fans

i feel what your both saying, the "best in the bay" title was more just to entice the potential listener, just trying to figure out how to get more ears. I probably whent about it the wrong way...... we dont wana be boxed in from the gate

i feel what your both saying, the "best in the bay" title was more just to entice the potential listener, just trying to figure out how to get more ears. I probably whent about it the wrong way...... we dont wana be boxed in from the gate

http://www.mediafire.com/?4z3d3hz5zyb9r8g <=== Link to the Project 
f00364a767e1a29749331bfc72fe600007ff3a78_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom