Friend Problem (Cliffs Format)

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

she doesn't owe you anything...you were driving to fast not her...yes you were doing her a favor but she doesn't owe you anything...

yea but im sure had duke been driving in chill mode she wouldve told him to hurry up
eyes.gif

alot of times its the offer, had she at least said, "listen, lemme give you half" i wouldve prob declined and kept it moving, but for her to come out and say no? after she asked for the ride and she was running late so he had to obviously speed...

i say post her pics and your sisters to get back at them.

she doesn't owe you anything...you were driving to fast not her...yes you were doing her a favor but she doesn't owe you anything...

yea but im sure had duke been driving in chill mode she wouldve told him to hurry up
eyes.gif

alot of times its the offer, had she at least said, "listen, lemme give you half" i wouldve prob declined and kept it moving, but for her to come out and say no? after she asked for the ride and she was running late so he had to obviously speed...

i say post her pics and your sisters to get back at them.

that's whack, though cousin. if it weren't for him being a nice dude and taking her **+ to the airport he wouldn't have gotten a ticket.

Sounds like you were speeding because she had called you late. If she had called earlier, no issue.. Get 100% of the ticket.

---
Was the cop using a radar detector? Or just his own discretion that you were driving too fast?

Sounds like you were speeding because she had called you late. If she had called earlier, no issue.. Get 100% of the ticket.

---
Was the cop using a radar detector? Or just his own discretion that you were driving too fast?

Shoutouts to Air Max and Cobra!! Yes I got hit off the radar. My main question is what should be done since she isnt paying? If it was a guy friend we would have to go 1 on 1. I was thinking busted windows? Flat tires?

Shoutouts to Air Max and Cobra!! Yes I got hit off the radar. My main question is what should be done since she isnt paying? If it was a guy friend we would have to go 1 on 1. I was thinking busted windows? Flat tires?

alien.gif

how about no

alien.gif

how about no

Can't really do anything but learn from this mistake. Even if you take her to court it's not going to do you any good. But yeah, POST THE PICS ALREADY. 
roll.gif

Can't really do anything but learn from this mistake. Even if you take her to court it's not going to do you any good. But yeah, POST THE PICS ALREADY. 
roll.gif

take her to civil court, you'll probably lose in court.

but the threat of "i'm taking u to court" may make her just say "#+#+ it" and atleast give u dome.

take her to civil court, you'll probably lose in court.

but the threat of "i'm taking u to court" may make her just say "#+#+ it" and atleast give u dome.

It's time for revenge fam.... Wen she's over ur house just poison her... Nah but forreal.... U did her the favor of making sure she didn't miss her flight. U could have easily sed no and continued playin black ops... So she owes u bread fam. If u would have drove slow she would have complained. Wen she comes back to ur crib just steal stuff out her purse til u get half or the whole ticket amount back. That's wut I would do. And then never let her back in the crib I wouldn't care wut my sister sed

It's time for revenge fam.... Wen she's over ur house just poison her... Nah but forreal.... U did her the favor of making sure she didn't miss her flight. U could have easily sed no and continued playin black ops... So she owes u bread fam. If u would have drove slow she would have complained. Wen she comes back to ur crib just steal stuff out her purse til u get half or the whole ticket amount back. That's wut I would do. And then never let her back in the crib I wouldn't care wut my sister sed

I can't believe some of you guys are saying she doesn't owe him; if she hadn't called so late and given him only 20 minutes to get her to the airport, he wouldn't have gotten the speeding ticket? She's 100% responsible, because there was likely no way to get her to the airport unless he sped, so it was probably just assumed by both of them that speeding was involved.

She should offer to pay a large portion of it, and if he's a nice guy he might suggest that he'd still pay half. But it is mostly her fault.

I can't believe some of you guys are saying she doesn't owe him; if she hadn't called so late and given him only 20 minutes to get her to the airport, he wouldn't have gotten the speeding ticket? She's 100% responsible, because there was likely no way to get her to the airport unless he sped, so it was probably just assumed by both of them that speeding was involved.

She should offer to pay a large portion of it, and if he's a nice guy he might suggest that he'd still pay half. But it is mostly her fault.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

mytmouse76 wrote:
that's whack, though cousin. if it weren't for him being a nice dude and taking her **+ to the airport he wouldn't have gotten a ticket.

like already stated...if he had gotten in an accident would she be responsible for half? no...

he was in the loading zone so that means they were already there anyways...

he was speeding its his ticket...if it was a seatbelt ticket cuz of her i'd say yes but he's  repsonsible for his driving...

would it be great if she offered half of course but she didnt...

i doubt you'll win against her in court...
laugh.gif
 i'm sure Judge Judy wouldnt rule in your favor...Judge Mathis would call you a crackhead for bringing that nonsense to his show

how about no

how about you explain why she is responsible for it
eyes.gif

so if she missed her flight would he be responsible? i mean it was his fault for driving slow when he knew she was running late right?

he doesnt have to hurry up cuz she said so if thats your argument...

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

mytmouse76 wrote:

like already stated...if he had gotten in an accident would she be responsible for half? no...

he was in the loading zone so that means they were already there anyways...

he was speeding its his ticket...if it was a seatbelt ticket cuz of her i'd say yes but he's  repsonsible for his driving...

would it be great if she offered half of course but she didnt...

i doubt you'll win against her in court...
laugh.gif
 i'm sure Judge Judy wouldnt rule in your favor...Judge Mathis would call you a crackhead for bringing that nonsense to his show

how about no

how about you explain why she is responsible for it
eyes.gif

so if she missed her flight would he be responsible? i mean it was his fault for driving slow when he knew she was running late right?

he doesnt have to hurry up cuz she said so if thats your argument...

she called him, i gotta be there in 20 mins, thats obviously a sense of urgency, because she had to make the flight or else she was gonna miss it.

had she missed the flight, she cant blame him, she called him on short notice not knowing if he was busy or they were gonna even make it, so if they missed it, it isnt his fault.

but she called him, because she was gonna miss his flight, so it was implied that he was gonna have to "rush" or "hurry" cause im sure she didnt wanna take a nice sunday drive.

so its her fault he got the ticket, because she called him, because she was going to miss her flight, and he needed to get there soon.

he didnt offer the ride, was running late, and decided to speed to compensate for being late. If that was the case it wouldve been HIS fault, cause he was late to begin with and decided to speed.

she called him, i gotta be there in 20 mins, thats obviously a sense of urgency, because she had to make the flight or else she was gonna miss it.

had she missed the flight, she cant blame him, she called him on short notice not knowing if he was busy or they were gonna even make it, so if they missed it, it isnt his fault.

but she called him, because she was gonna miss his flight, so it was implied that he was gonna have to "rush" or "hurry" cause im sure she didnt wanna take a nice sunday drive.

so its her fault he got the ticket, because she called him, because she was going to miss her flight, and he needed to get there soon.

he didnt offer the ride, was running late, and decided to speed to compensate for being late. If that was the case it wouldve been HIS fault, cause he was late to begin with and decided to speed.

Back
Top Bottom