Friends mom got hurt on the job. Legal suggestions?

She works at a hotel breakfast type thing. She fell on her head, sprained her ankle, and hurt her knee on the property. She can't walk and they didn'tgive her paid time off. Can she sue? Get money out of this? She works really hard and barely gets by with her family.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Originally Posted by IsyouRollin

She fell on her head sprained her ankle
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yes she should sue the +!#% outa that place. she needs to go to doctors asap though for evidence.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Need more details than that. How did she fall?
I think she stepped wrong and rolled her ankle? something like that im not really sure.
If she just clumsily fell she aint gettin jack. If she slipped on a wet floor or something she's got a shot.

call those people who will consult you for free....if you have a case theyll take it and push it further.

Originally Posted by Greezee

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Just need some legal advice or something yall would do.
Cop her some Jordan's
jordan23.jpg

What the hell?
roll.gif
roll.gif
traction, ankle support, sleek enough to pass in the business environment yet sporty enough to turn heads on the hardwood

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Need more details than that. How did she fall?
I think she stepped wrong and rolled her ankle? something like that im not really sure.

stepped wrong? from that description, i doubt it.

wait, so she fell by her own doing, why sue the job? Unless you provide details, this sounds just like every quick to get rich schemes. This is in part whyliving in this country is getting worse by the day; everything has to be regulated and laws set in place to avoid getting hammered in a court case by peoplejust like this.

Back
Top Bottom