Friends sleeping over unappreciation...*smh*

So my b0y got booted out of his house by his brother so he needs a place to stay for a few days while he moves his stuff out to his aunts which i dont mind butthis is uncalled for...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
81235758eef4c38b37f3504273071e25192ef1e.jpg

43935d13ec4ac41d3b84525c7d03a998ceebd7f.jpg

this thread can be an epic late night NT thread
nerd.gif

do stuff to him, tag the pics and post em.

WOW, 4 replies as of the time I'm posting this and no one has called your sexuality into question because your friend's *@@crack is hanging out whilehe's sleeping over at your place under a Scooby Doo blanket with a gentle smile on his face. NT is growing up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

roll.gif
roll.gif

It sucks, but you're a good friend for giving him a couch and a scooby doo blanket.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
and
roll.gif
roll.gif
if he brought it with him

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

WOW, 4 replies as of the time I'm posting this and no one has called your sexuality into question because your friend's *@@crack is hanging out while he's sleeping over at your place under a Scooby Doo blanket with a gentle smile on his face. NT is growing up.
pimp.gif
what kind of male hetero-sexual uses the word gentle??
alien.gif
you think hes cute?
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
i didnt even have to read it all and knew who ur speakin of....hahahah. poor guy, always a story with him...

Originally Posted by MECKS

flyladysteph wrote:
laugh.gif
i didnt even have to read it all and knew who ur speakin of.... hahahah. poor guy, always a story with him...
hi
happy.gif

he actually happens to be flyladystephs secret crush she just doesnt know yet
nerd.gif
....anyways this is my best friend its nothing but comedy when this guy is around....pranks,all kinds of jokes, etc.

bonus pic ...
laugh.gif

*hope you guys saved it*

Back
Top Bottom