Friends who don't drive Vol. Can you pick me up please

My fellow NT'ers. What's good

I need to rant. I have this one particular friend who always needed a ride and to be honest it seemed like he was never going to get a car. I never really minded, but at the back of my mind it got annoying sometimes. especialy after a long night you gotta drive him back home in the opposite direction. But I keep telling myself it's all good we've been homies since i can rememember. But lo and behold, the day we thought would never come, turns into reality lol. He just recently gets his whip but here is the thing.

He still asks me and my other homies to drive when we're about to go out.

In my head im thinking:

Uhm foreal bruh? U can't drive? After all the rides we've give you?

NT, am I allowed to go off on him one time or is my butt just a little hurt.

Discuss. :smh:

Bro!!!! Totally perfect, especially on a Saturday night. I'm guessing you stayed home tho lol

in my group of friends I think I'm the ONLY one that drives. When we wanna function I HAVE to drive. If I don't drive, no one functions. I wish I could have a night where the homies would pick me up and I could just chill in the passenger seat. Sucks Bro, it's normal to be butt hurt. You not the only one

Last edited:
if it means something, request gas money or have him buy a round since you provided that transit.

Last edited:
One of my boys is kinda like that but his crib is usually on the way to wherever we're going. He drinks too much and doesn't know when to stop though. He usually hooks up drinks so I don't really care.

I kinda like rolling with my boys in one car anyways.

if it means something, request gas money or have him buy a round since you provided that transit.

This. Best believe if I'm driving you somewhere I'm getting gas, a smoke out or something out of it.

But if you feel like its a problem don't just go off on him, talk to him like an adult

When your young 18- 25, it's cool riding deep but I enjoy just dippin straight home after a night out. In my circle most of us drive now and the one who doesn't lives near where we head out so its no big deal.

I do appreciate some nights of not having to worry about driving, but really I enjoy just leaving when I feel like. Hell I don't even like staying until last call let out, once 1 hits I'm out the door :lol:

You and ya people should just tell him we don't feel like driving you be the designated tonight. If he your real friend then it shouldn't be a problem, if Not tell the moocher straight up drive your own car,

Last edited:
i have a homie kinda similar, bugged me to the point i never invite him anywhere.

i would invite him to bust a mission to go skate other cities and he'd be all in, texting me everyday up til the day of the trip.

it would be his time to drive, nothing. he wouldn't even text me back til like a few days later after the day we were suppose to roll, always biting his tongue on the excuses/lies he would come up with 
mean.gif

Me and my boys usually just take turns driving. One day I got it, next day someone else does. One dude hasn't gotten his whip yet so he throws in bread for food or gas etc.

Bro!!!! Totally perfect, especially on a Saturday night. I'm guessing you stayed home tho lol

in my group of friends I think I'm the ONLY one that drives. When we wanna function I HAVE to drive. If I don't drive, no one functions. I wish I could have a night where the homies would pick me up and I could just chill in the passenger seat. Sucks Bro,it's normal to be butt hurt. You not the only one

Strong SN to post content relation

My friends and I generally switch it up whenever we go out. I do drive a lot more than the rest, but I'm used to it by now. It's whatever, they give me gas money and I'm cool.

There is one friend if our group though, no license, no permit. No intention on getting it either :smh:.

Now that I think about it, every friend I have has a license to drive (they have some type of car). I still need my class m1 license smh.

Jason, who is this friend?

Hope you been good fam..! :lol: @ you coming here to vent.

But to answer your question, turn the tables around and ask him for a ride next time -- He should reciprocate the favor, if he doesn't, you got a reason to be upset.

One friend who can drive but he admit hes scared to smh I'm like man how you gonna learn then.

He buys me food tho so whatevs

When I first got my car I would ask for rides occasionally still

Until i finally got comfortable maybe a 1-3 months later.

Tell him to get his damn license and a damn job so he can purchase a car. It's impossible to go through life without transportation. Freakin' bum.

Last edited:
In my group theres only 2 of us that drive :lol: . We usually treat whoever drives to food or movies whatevers going on at the time.

Needa get my license :smh:

Depends. If its on the way to pick him up, why not, but if its out of the way then ehhhh unless he really has no other means. Does he offer to drive sometimes at least?

I never mind the drive. I enjoy driving, esp. late at night, so I'll always do it if someone asks (unless its across town and its damn near impossible to be on time for a social gathering)

Back
Top Bottom