FRINGE -- Season 3 is done vol. What the !+%*@#! %#*%?

Tonight.
smokin.gif

Tonight's episode was trippy as hell. felt like I was high when I was watching it.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Broyles when he was high.

Olivia dropped the line about the dude in her mind and drawing potentially being her killer so casually.

Looking forward to the last 3 episodes.
pimp.gif

Tonight's episode was trippy as hell. felt like I was high when I was watching it.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Broyles when he was high.

Olivia dropped the line about the dude in her mind and drawing potentially being her killer so casually.

Looking forward to the last 3 episodes.
pimp.gif

Episode was great. When Broyles was trippin
roll.gif
. I lost my $@*% when Peter called him an Observer. How awesome was that Matrix/Inception/Walking Dead scene on the roof?

It ain't like Lost with this one, I don't come expecting that, but this show always surprises you. And it really rewards paying attention.

No more breaks, only 3 eps left.
smokin.gif

Episode was great. When Broyles was trippin
roll.gif
. I lost my $@*% when Peter called him an Observer. How awesome was that Matrix/Inception/Walking Dead scene on the roof?

It ain't like Lost with this one, I don't come expecting that, but this show always surprises you. And it really rewards paying attention.

No more breaks, only 3 eps left.
smokin.gif

Dope episode. They should make a real show with that cartoony look they had........That was pretty dope looking.

Dope episode. They should make a real show with that cartoony look they had........That was pretty dope looking.

Back
Top Bottom