From 1999-2004, This Man Was The Epitome of SWAG.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

GOAT nuff said.
indifferent.gif
 SMH no.

the guy was inspiring to watch. seeing someone like him just ram it down your defense in an assortment of ways. some day, when i have kids (who will probably be short as hell too), ill tell them about how this guy played like a monster against people a foot taller than him.

the guy was inspiring to watch. seeing someone like him just ram it down your defense in an assortment of ways. some day, when i have kids (who will probably be short as hell too), ill tell them about how this guy played like a monster against people a foot taller than him.

I honestly dont care what anyone says. AI was THAT dude. YOU and YOUR friends wanted to be like him. You copied his moves on the court. You rocked braids because of him. You wore arm sleeves because of him. You bought his headbands. You rocked his sneakers. Dude changed basketball and the small man/PG position as we know it. If you don't respect this man's game, you dont respect basketball OR know jack diddly about basketball.

One of the greatest to ever touch a basketball since the Dr Naismith introduction....
107763319_dbbb27519c.jpg

pimp.gif

I honestly dont care what anyone says. AI was THAT dude. YOU and YOUR friends wanted to be like him. You copied his moves on the court. You rocked braids because of him. You wore arm sleeves because of him. You bought his headbands. You rocked his sneakers. Dude changed basketball and the small man/PG position as we know it. If you don't respect this man's game, you dont respect basketball OR know jack diddly about basketball.

One of the greatest to ever touch a basketball since the Dr Naismith introduction....
107763319_dbbb27519c.jpg

pimp.gif

Growing up toward the end of Jordan's career, I had the utmost appreciation for him, but I never LOVED him as a PLAYER like I did Iverson. Plus, I'm from Philly... favorite player of all TIME. I remember trying to shoot like him, kicking my legs out in front of me with sort of a fadeaway.

Allen Iverson and Brian Dawkins are the only 2 athletes in any sport that bring out emotions in me by watching their highlight videos on YouTube. I guess Manny Pacquiao too, but that's on some Filipino pride shhiii-- I don't watch boxing like that lol

Growing up toward the end of Jordan's career, I had the utmost appreciation for him, but I never LOVED him as a PLAYER like I did Iverson. Plus, I'm from Philly... favorite player of all TIME. I remember trying to shoot like him, kicking my legs out in front of me with sort of a fadeaway.

Allen Iverson and Brian Dawkins are the only 2 athletes in any sport that bring out emotions in me by watching their highlight videos on YouTube. I guess Manny Pacquiao too, but that's on some Filipino pride shhiii-- I don't watch boxing like that lol

Canswer
laugh.gif

For real tho, i feel for this dude. Such an amazing player, but never won a championship.

Canswer
laugh.gif

For real tho, i feel for this dude. Such an amazing player, but never won a championship.

A.I. is my favorite player, and I don't really care that he never won a 'chip. Several greats have never gotten one, and he's just part of the fold. I can sit and watch game highlights of this man for hours upon hours. He still amazes me. Definitely the realest dude to ever touch the hardwood, dude would not change for nothing
laugh.gif
. He's STILL in the club rocking his tall tee, du-rag and fitted. I swear those Nash MVP seasons, if A.I. had a squad, would have been his 2nd and 3rd MVP seasons. He was abusing the entire league. I doubt we'll ever see a player of his stature dominate the way he has.

Pound for pound, the toughest player ever.

A.I. is my favorite player, and I don't really care that he never won a 'chip. Several greats have never gotten one, and he's just part of the fold. I can sit and watch game highlights of this man for hours upon hours. He still amazes me. Definitely the realest dude to ever touch the hardwood, dude would not change for nothing
laugh.gif
. He's STILL in the club rocking his tall tee, du-rag and fitted. I swear those Nash MVP seasons, if A.I. had a squad, would have been his 2nd and 3rd MVP seasons. He was abusing the entire league. I doubt we'll ever see a player of his stature dominate the way he has.

Pound for pound, the toughest player ever.

Back
Top Bottom