From Deep Within The Friendzone

Some of this has to be fake. Honestly it just seems too much. All men get caught in the friend zone but thats usually a young man mistake, Like some **** we do when we're 15 and don't know no better. Hell most of didn't even understand the friend zone until we got caught in the first time. But thats were it ends for most dudes, the first and only time :lol:

some of those dudes on the body building forum are worse than the simps

Simps
mean.gif

Meatheads
mean.gif
The bodybuilding forums has some of the most insecure people i've ever seen on the internet.

There's no other forum like it.

I've always wondered why they had a disdain for females, i guess it's because they can't get any lol.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am DYING at work man! This is what is wrong with society! I was even victim of it before. #%!@ it, being an ******* feels so much better. :lol:

why do you guys believe some of these :smh:

the one with the chick straight dissing dude saying dont say love ya is fake. Come on now

This stuff is seriously cringe worthy

Dudes are pathetic who says "love ya" on FB to a girl that lost her damn wallet

Well back in our day we had our hand son. Ain't nobody got time for no friend zone. Yall got fleshlights now and paint these women's toenails out here. Where are the daddies that need to be correcting these activities

View media item 365251
Pretty sad any male would need their dad to tell them what it is, I can understand a dad just leaving if they felt their sons were that dumb and pathetic.

Reading some of this stuff gives me that feeling you get when you're embarrassed for someone.

So awkward.

I read this stuff and the feeling I have is the same feeling when someone makes a corny joke and no one laughs

So I almost got friendzoned today, fought my way out of there. I told her that it is what it is, and I won't go to the wretched friendzone. 

She agreed.

The I smoked a bowl with my homie, though I don't smoke. Felt good.

So I almost got friendzoned today, fought my way out of there. I told her that it is what it is, and I won't go to the wretched friendzone. 

She agreed.

The I smoked a bowl with my homie, though I don't smoke. Felt good.

that is getting friendzoned; you broke up with a friend

The bodybuilding forums has some of the most insecure people i've ever seen on the internet.
There's no other forum like it.

I've always wondered why they had a disdain for females, i guess it's because they can't get any lol.

oy m8

im a miscer too. misc is luls

That mass on that chick in purple shorts though :smh:

No way I would let that escape if I got to bed with her. (no rapist)

Back
Top Bottom