from norway to kc.....any sneaker spots in kc of interest???

hi all

myself and a friend is visiting kc in august and was wondering if there was some decent spots for sneakers there??
it would allso be fun to hook up with any locals who know the nightlife.......... (were coming all the way from norway, so dont exactly know our way around :tongue:)

thanks.

Unfortunately, there's not much in K.C. anymore. Our best spot, Phenom, closed last year.

It depends on what yr looking for, but yr best bets would Harold Pener's at The Landing on Troost in Kansas City and the usual Foot Action and Finish Lineat Oak Park Mall in Overland Park. For SBs and Vans, try Escapist up north at Zona Rosa and Addict Skate Supply at Shawnee Mission Parkway & Quivira inShawnee.

As far as nightlife, I don't leave my house much, so I'll leave that to the young folks on here to suss that out for you. And why are you coming allthe way to Kansas City, of all places, from Norway?!?!

If you're a sz. 8, I've got some shoes I can sell you (check the sig) and you can pick 'em up when you get here! Haha.

lol.
mostly looking for runners (90`s in particular) glad to hear you have finnishline though., hopefully they got some infrared skylines:D
and i`m a size 10 btw...(my firend a 9 or 9,5).

Back
Top Bottom