FS: CDP Air Jordan Retro "Shadow" X Size: 10

Up for sale is a pair of CDP Jordan 10s.
Shoes were purchased at a Nike outlet a few years back.
Worn just a few times when purchased before storing them until now, can barely tell they were worn (see pics).
Marked as "B-Grade" but there is no cosmetic defect that I have seen on them (we all know JB quality nowadays).

I prefer Money Order via USPS or concealed cash (at your own risk).
Buy with confidence, I have been a member for years now. I will provide references if needed.
I also accept PayPal, I will only ship to verified accounts and addresses and you must provide references, no exceptions.

I will ship via UPS ground with a tracking number seeing as they are the best at keeping track of their packages.
Signature confirmation can be added upon request of the buyer.
Located in Indiana and I'll ship anywhere in the country.
Shoes will be double boxed as well.

You can contact me via PM here or twitter (@Rafool). I will respond pretty quick.

P.S. the box for these is pretty beat up, if the buyer requests an unmarked JB boxed for them that can be arranged, let me know.

Thanks for looking. :smokin

Last edited:
Unfortunately not at the moment bro, hopefully that form of payment will be available here soon.

Check your PM though.

Price drop as well guys, need these gone asap.

The outlet I had purchased these from had marked them down as B-Grades. As you can see, you can't even tell they are if I didn't tell you.

For those who PM'd me:

No trades at the moment guys, just money. Offers are welcomed.

Can you give me a lil more info on. What THE NIKE OUTLET told you on WHY. " THEY" stamp as B-GRADes??? ... They great looking just want to know the knowledge if it's doesn't bother you....

I don't mind.

From what I understand and was told, when in the production line if Nike spots a pair of shoes with a cosmetic defect (B-Grade), they will pull that pair out of the production line as well as a certain number of pairs that were both behind and in front of said defected pair.

Most of the times pairs aren't even B-Grade, they're just stamped as such to be sold at Nike outlet/factory stores.

These were one of the first few CDP pairs to hit outlets, I know a lot of other CDP Jordans hit outlets as B-Grades a few years back.

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me or shoot me an email.

Back
Top Bottom