FS/FT VVVNDS sz 11 jordan retro XI concords

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello NT I have a pair of VVVNDS sz. 11 jordan concord 11's theyre in very good condition with only flaws being some very very minor creasing not noticeable when on and some yellowing around the pods on the bottom of the soles not noticeable from sides. worn about 5 times i would rate the a 8/10 .

price is $275 shipped my payment options are paypal only to confirmed address or im open to trades of equal value must be heat and sz. 9.5-10 only. I'm mainly interested in DS xmas kobe 8's, DS bc3's, Galaxy lebron 9's, stealth foams, galaxy kd4's, concords in similiar condition, im open to any heat must be DS or VVVNDS and again 9.5/10 only!!!! will add cash on top depending on what it is.

I have been on NT for many years and have sold on here a dozens of times before the forum change i have alot of references to prove it as well! here are some i don't know how many of them are still active but i am 100% legit
XanGelicO, Team Ack Right, kingjames1212, xxplaya182xx, QeDoo, kaka23, chema, Camar087, fatsdad, FLAboiDOLPH, magicmike872, mrmakemoney, CharmCityKid, Dnigo, bmiller0313, village1600, UrN0tLike, EMkicks, b squeeze, jonywho, shietbugz, y2KoBe, bruintaf

contact me via email ray_uriarte@yahoo.com or text 3168414771

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom