FSU QB Released Vol. Don't Put Your Hands ON Me

When you're a QB at a D1 football that receives national attention, you can't hit ANYONE back. You have to just turn the other cheek and let the reports fly. As long as your life not in danger you good. If she had a bottle that's another story.

Does it changes things that he claims ( and witnesses confirm) she called him a n****?
nah, I've been called a ****** by a white female and verbally handled her accordingly. I know what I said hurt cause them cheeks turned bright red  
good to show restraint. but did she put hands on you?
nah never been hit by a random chick......I've been hit by a chick I was messing with though 
laugh.gif

nah, I've been called a ****** by a white female and verbally handled her accordingly. I know what I said hurt cause them cheeks turned bright red  
Same thing happened to me. She tried to attack me though. Her other drunk friends held her back. Bartender asked police to remove her(they were standing outside), they came in and did absolutely nothing. They looked at me and my party sideways though.

When you're a QB at a D1 football that receives national attention, you can't hit ANYONE back. You have to just turn the other cheek and let the reports fly. As long as your life not in danger you good. If she had a bottle that's another story.

Especially when your school just went through a incident with their QB and a woman

They don't want to deal with that again

Same thing happened to me. She tried to attack me though. Her other drunk friends held her back. Bartender asked police to remove her(they were standing outside), they came in and did absolutely nothing. They looked at me and my party sideways though.

Happened to me before. One time my GF started to throw palmbs, another time I just poured my beer on the chick and bounced. Shrugs

He could have and should have handled it differently but I don't see an issue.

I love the fact that she knows he's trying to get in. Moves over so he can't get in and then nonchalantly puts her left elbow up to block him. Then he says something and she makes a fist instantly. She had a problem with him before he even sat. Terrible situation and she deserves more blame for that. She went from 60-100, not even at 0 before he got there.

I've been punched in the face by a woman on a few occasions...

never once hit them back cz the **** was funny to me..... I respected the balls they had to do it

hitting a normal girl is like beating up a child --- they don't stand a chance so it's wrong to me

but we gotta stop acting like this chick shouldn't be held accountable for her actions.... she was not an innocent victim

it's one thing if she was just being verbally abusive, or defending her-self... but no... she was clearly being the aggressor and threw a punch that wasn't warranted

like I said, I wouldn't have hit her..... but I don't feel sorry for her

some of y'all acting like dude beat the brakes off her *** and proceeded to stomped her out lol

them super drunk violent chicks be going kinda crazy though 
laugh.gif

dude was getting his head tore up trying to walk away 

Surprised no one saying Bill Cosby sent Jared the vids and paid the FSU player to snuff that chick at the bar, so he could stop trending #1

Nice strawman w/ the Mike Tyson scenario :lol: Big time NT extreme, bro.

Fact - he's bigger and stronger than the girl who threw the punch.

Opinion - I don't see how she can be considered a threat even after the weak punch she threw.

Again, I am in NO WAY absolving her of blame because she got the whole thing started...but he could have easily walked away and notified the bar staff OR restrained her by way of a strong bear hug or something along those lines. He does one of those two things (coupled with everything being caught on tape), he's still on the FSU roster as we speak.

Dudes HAVE to think while out in public. He's 18/19, so hopefully he'll learn from this

do you know what a strawman is?

Not eem a NT extreme... I just know Mike Tyson is bigger and stronger than you...

Replace Mike Tyson w/ your local 24 hour Fitness manager.

and to the enlarged point, that all that needs to be said...

everybody understands that you should never ever ever ever ever ever hit a woman.

no matter what... no matter what.. no matter what.. no matter what....

no matter what.

Now that we've gotten that out the way, lets examine the other side of the incident...

and as long

It's pretty clear the exaggeration coming out of your mouth

#ntextremes

#yambnationgonewrong

now you just boostin up your post count w/ empty posts...

pleigh on, g... hold this L real quick

:lol: @ you asking me if I know what a strawman argument is when you come up with some off the ******* wall scenario involving MIKE ******* TYSON that has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.

Mike Tyson, tho.

Mike Tyson.

lets keep it real...

men are stronger than women...

fax

there should be no equality...

but in terms on reasoning, holding liquor, controlling emotions, etc...

women are just as strong as men.

but we do NOT treat them equally in regards to that..

anybody that dont think women are capable of controlling their emotions... dont look at them as an equal...

THAT'S the people the feminists need to go after ... not the dudes that hold them accountable... but the cats that coddle and white knight and excuse every action they do.

:lol: @ you asking me if I know what a strawman argument is when you come up with some off the ******* wall scenario involving MIKE ******* TYSON that has NOTHING to do with the topic at hand.

Mike Tyson, tho.

Mike Tyson.

replace mike tyson w/ ANY adult man that is stronger than you.

proceed.

do you know what a strawman is?

Not eem a NT extreme... I just know Mike Tyson is bigger and stronger than you...

Replace Mike Tyson w/ your local 24 hour Fitness manager.

and to the enlarged point, that all that needs to be said...

everybody understands that you should never ever ever ever ever ever hit a woman.

no matter what... no matter what.. no matter what.. no matter what....

no matter what.

Now that we've gotten that out the way, lets examine the other side of the incident...

and as long
now you just boostin up your post count w/ empty posts...

pleigh on, g... hold this L real quick

go run your girl some bath water then punch her

Last edited:
Could be worse. If the woman in the vid was Kaitlyn Jenner it wouldn't just be racist, it'd be a hate crime!

How come everyone was supporting mr 8 ball on the train but in this video the man is automatically in the wrong?

The hell.... Are the two situations even comparable? :lol:

Everyone in here said both are wrong. Haven't read one post stating the girl is completely innocent.

Nobody said Mr 8 ball was in the wrong for what he did though on the train. He became the face of a man finally winning against a woman in that situation.

Nobody said Mr 8 ball was in the wrong for what he did though on the train. He became the face of a man finally winning against a woman in that situation.

I'm talking to about people said both parties of THIS situation is viewed as wrong. I'm not talking about the 8ball guy

My point is that situation with the 8ball guy and this new situation is not even remotely comparable

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom