FTL/Champs/FA Friends and Family - April 2-5 - B&M and Online

does anyone know if the CP3.2s are gonna be excluded? it's either those or the MVPs for me.

nice post OP, FTL employee here. soon as i get the coupons, most likely b4 weds ik'll let all know. also, soon as the exclusion list comes out, i'lllet every1 know on that as well.

last Employee Appreciation the exclusions were:
AF1's
Kobe's
House of Hoops Exclusives
Freshwater 95's
& Multiple offers, BOGO, 4 for 20 etc.

So i wold assume these & whatever got released this weeked that passed the 3-28-09 along with whatever releases 4-4-09.

I'll keep every1 posted

Originally Posted by rizzo da one

Can you stock locate and get the 30% off?
to answer this, we're (FTL employees) are advised to sell what we got 1st, but most of us will still stock locate for someone. the way i seeit, have u leave happy knowing ur gettin the shoes u want, than leave unhappy with no kicks. so what i'd do is check ur loccal foot's to see if some1will locate, don't ask them if they will. just be like i want to order these & i have this coupon. if they won't try the next etc.

Thanks for the heads up!

They work on most sale items (unless they are on the exclusion list, which should be displayed by the cashier), and a print out of the coupon will work (notthe one posted in OP's post, but one that will surface when we get closer to the actual sale). These kind of sales usually happen every 2-3 months.

In case my fellow NTers don't know yet, they would sometimes
1) Raise the price of their products (especially shoes). They do this by taking off the "sales" tags on certain shoes; for example, if a shoe wasmarked down from 140 to 90, they would usually mark it back up to 140 for the sale.
2) Exclude the newer or classic shoe models, and the exclusion list has grown in recent years. For example, the only shoes that were excluded from the oldersales were numbered Jordans and Air Force Ones, now they exclude everything from "anything Kobe" to normal Nike Dunks and Blazers.
3) Lie to you about if the coupon works on a certain item, if there's any condition on using the coupon, etc. I had a girl at Champs telling me that Ineeded to spend 50 to receive the 30%; i asked her to show me where on the coupon does it say that, she couldn't find it but still insisted that, so i hadto complain to corporate and get the discount later.

That's why I almost never buy anything from these "sales" anymore. Maybe it's better in some other areas?

I need to see a full exclusion list before I decide to pick up anything...thanks for the links though

Originally Posted by deefontaine

I need to see a full exclusion list before I decide to pick up anything...thanks for the links though

x2....also those arent the printable coupons...but thats been said alrdy. good timing...i need to pick up a few things.

damn, just realized eastbay had the kobe gear up, but footlocker doesn't.
frown.gif
x2352362435432.

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

There is no chance of getting AM 09's for discount. It would not make any sense for a flagship Nike shoe to release at a discounted price.
They are on the website right now with no coupon code restrictions. I will try in store first, but if not, buy online.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Please post the exclusion list when you have it!

I want to pick up a pair of Kobe IV, and Powermax.
I went to HOHLA today and they said the kobe iv and griffeys are excluded from the discount.

Originally Posted by bull3t

I went to HOHLA today and they said the kobe iv and griffeys are excluded from the discount.
Dammit. Then I guess I might cop some Black and Blue HD's and Penny 2's.

Thanks!

There is no minimum for the coupon. EVERYONE, read the scanned coupon! It, being copied, doesn't work. It doesn't apply to House of Hoops items...

Now we're just waiting to see the exclusion list. Sometimes you can sneak out some exceptions though...

what about FTL/Champs/FA?

Originally Posted by jmsole210

what about FTL/Champs/FA?
When you receive your receipt at hohla it says footlocker at the top so I figured it's the same thing...FTL, Champs and FA are all the samecompany.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

There is no chance of getting AM 09's for discount. It would not make any sense for a flagship Nike shoe to release at a discounted price.
They are on the website right now with no coupon code restrictions. I will try in store first, but if not, buy online.

fingers crossed.....
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom