FTL/Champs/FA Friends and Family - April 2-5 - B&M and Online

I just received the champs coupon via email so keep an eye out for it. I'm sure FTL and FA will follow...

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

Here is a printable footlocker one
http://p.p0.com/YesConnect/HtmlMessagePreview?a=1CMWG-sYJU-sm4GtvUnm44&msgVersion=web

so if I print this out, they'll accept it?
nerd.gif

I need some freshwater 95's, you guys went in on Shoetrends
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Raydio5

U think the AM95 are gonna be excluded REDDRUM SB?
Don't know, from what I read in here they are, but it depends on the manager of whatever store you go to.

You would figure that they would not exclude the 2k9's and more people would cop for 133 and too wait longer for them not to sell and be forced to put themon sale for lower. They sure dont think. Dont exludes the 2k9's.

anyone here have the print out coupon for footaction, or can we use the same coupon for all the stores offering discounts that week?

Originally Posted by davizzy

i believe it was posted already. check a couple posts above you.

i was inquiring about footaction and champs, not footlocker. i called the my local footlocker (serramote) if am95 fresh water is included with the discount andthey said no. just wanted to get more options because if i can't get them using the 30% then i'll just buy them from another store that has it for 25%but i have to pay shipping.

Originally Posted by heathunter881

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by heathunter881

anyone here have the print out coupon for footaction, or can we use the same coupon for all the stores offering discounts that week?
http://p.p0.com/YesConnect/HtmlMessagePreview?a=iCMQt-sYJRqoUIPNqmkKPNil&msgVersion=web

I see there are alot of new people, with all these questions...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thanks. sorry bout that, didn't realize the coupons were all posted in the first page.

Nah, it wasn't towards you. I was just saying in general. Also, the coupons on the first page aren't printable, the one I linked for u is printable.

the 2k9s releasing saturday will more than likely be excluded
but the OG colorway shouldn't be excluded just like how it wasn't with the EA.

Back
Top Bottom