FTL/Champs/FA Friends and Family - April 2-5 - B&M and Online

Originally Posted by Technique 317

All 95's are excluded at GSP in New Jerz....sux for me
Yup, couldn't get my guy to slip them through for me.

Oh well, they are everywhere. They'll get marked down soon enough.

i needed some new kicks so i got these phenoms. i got this color because i didnt want white shoes to ball in but im tired of black..
65ttgg.jpg

edit: i just realized how good the quality of this pic was for being taken from a phone lol

So Ijust left footlocker in paramus park mall.....guy there told me I could grab the griffeys with the F&F discount.....Honestly he didnt seem to know whathe was talking about, but hey if I actually wanted to buy these I definintely think I would have been able to just now...so anyone in the area looking forgriffs might want to get there now before this dudes shift ends....

Originally Posted by mt3130

i needed some new kicks so i got these phenoms. i got this color because i didnt want white shoes to ball in but im tired of black..
65ttgg.jpg

edit: i just realized how good the quality of this pic was for being taken from a phone lol
Yo where did you get that colorway? Those are nice

Originally Posted by bwc1139

Originally Posted by mt3130

65ttgg.jpg

Yo where did you get that colorway? Those are nice

eek.gif
I havent seen that colorway before

Basically I went in to Champs on my lunch and asked: "I got the Friends and Family Coupon on me, what is excluded" lol. Anyhow, I picked up some CP3sto ball in and a pair of running shox

Originally Posted by Watchmelikeoprah

someone please posts exclusions....kobe's?? lebrons?? griffeys? air force ones??
exclusions have been posted a few times in the last few pages... just read

scooped up a pair of kobe 3s (mlps) colorway. surprised to see them and the synthetic leather version still available. other than that, most of the good stuffwere excluded.

Originally Posted by bigj505

someone please posts exclusions....kobe's?? lebrons?? griffeys? air force ones??
QFT. Damn it was posted on the last page and if you gotta ask you already know those kicks are either excluded or its at the stores discretion.

Checked the local Foot Locker and Champs. Basically 95s, Kobes, and all Jordans were excluded...

-S

They stay killin me with the no-discount on the under armour. Ah well....nike pro it is....if i can decide.

Originally Posted by bigj505

That would make too much sense. Most people won't read the posts above them for that matter.

To summarize it. All the good stuff that's selling well @ MSRP, e.g. most of the Kobes, griff, freshh20's 95's et.al are EXCLUDED. My suggestion,if you know someone at these stores, tell them to hold it for you for the next 50, and or just ask your homie employee to get it on their 30 (employess have noexclusions).

deciding on whether to get the cool grey phenoms or take the jump at some foam lites seeing that it's been recently claimed by SC that there is heel andforefoot zoom. what do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom