FTL, FA, and Champs F&F 30% off April 30 - May 2

Here is the Footaction

fae043009a.jpg

Jeez....Going to have to check this out, might find a mother's day gift for my wife and something for my kids this time. lol.

Lebron 6 "Summit Lake Hornets"...here i come

and btw the Kobe 4s are excluded from any coupon/promotional codes.

Like I said, it doesn't hurt to ask. It helps if you go to a smaller traffic store where they might be hurting for sales. I was able to get Inlines @ 30%off, I posted a receipt in the last F&F thread.

^Seriously.

I don't even bother posting about F+F anymore, but people have to realize that every single store doesn't follow the same exclusion list. One storewill let you get new signature Jordans while another will not, just try asking and see what you can get away with.

Originally Posted by Trieze K

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by gswfan88

are the kobe POPs excluded with the 30% off???
frown.gif
Yes it is, also the POP Soldier, retro Js, Forces, and 95s
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

And thats so laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame...
its been given.. all kobes were excluded last time as well..

I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!! I DO NOT HAVE A CHAMPS NEAR ME AND THESES ARE ONLY AVAILABLE IN STORE....IF ANYONE CAN FIND A 9 IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

when I called my footlocker yesterday dude didn't know about this F&F...he said I should go ahead and print out the coupon(I NEVER had to before) sothey could honor it...I'm hoping that means they don't have an exclusion list then, and you already know what that means
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom