FTL/FA/CH Employee Appreciation in 2 weeks?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

no email, so where is the info about the EA coming from? what is rigth and what is wrong?

The same people that used to run Enron and Worldcom.

corp so you are saying there isnt even a EA happening at all this weekend or no email as to the date of if it starts thurs or fri?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

corp so you are saying there isnt even a EA happening at all this weekend or no email as to the date of if it starts thurs or fri?

No, there is one coming.

It's just that the speculation gets old.

I know for a fact that the broad that sends those e-mails FTL, Inc.-wide isn't a NTer, so anything anyone is saying right now is a totally moot point.

The list is on her desk, finalized and approved by a few cats that call the shots, and waiting to be sent-out company wide.

I spoke with two DM's yesterday from two different divisions, they were clueless. And these cats are usually in the know.

So, if they don't know, some thirteen-year-old kid (whose brother's-best-friend's-girl is a cashier on 34th Street) that is posting on here isdefinitely, positively not in the "know".

When this site started, it was reliable. Now...it's Weekly World News status (i.e. one-out-of-two-thousand stories are correct).

The info came up on our email Monday on our weekly task list and we talked about it on our district conference call on tuesday. the dates are scheduled forfriday and saturday(june 19th and 20th). the exclusion list will be available later on today and sku specific rpa friday morning.

Thats correct! Ppl calm down. If EA is starts Friday the list will not come up til later on today!

Chase Cheese wrote:

The info came up on our email Monday on our weekly task list and we talked about it on our district conference call on tuesday. the dates are scheduled for friday and saturday(june 19th and 20th). the exclusion list will be available later on today and sku specific rpa friday morning.

Debating if I should scoop up some Tony Parker Flight Clubs since they were recently put on sale for 79.99 around the way...

Thats damn cheap w/ the 50 off...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Debating if I should scoop up some Tony Parker Flight Clubs since they were recently put on sale for 79.99 around the way...

Thats damn cheap w/ the 50 off...
They might pull the sale tags..

Originally Posted by MREVAN

dmxgod wrote:

MREVAN wrote:

I hope the black and neon uptempo maxes and included...we got them in today!
Please do post the sku
happy.gif

41-03020-504-size...my size 10 is on hold in the back.

u guys should know how this works by now. the uptempos have just released THIS WEEK, most places ain't even get them in yet. u KNOW they will be excluded.

^^^ about the Uptempos i call the World FTL by where i live at and they have them but i asked if they are going to be excluded and MORE than most likey theyare. but its not confirmed yet

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

The info came up on our email Monday on our weekly task list and we talked about it on our district conference call on tuesday. the dates are scheduled for friday and saturday(june 19th and 20th). the exclusion list will be available later on today and sku specific rpa friday morning.

That's what I meant...exclusion list has been all speculation until now.

As I said, we know the event is on, just not what is excluded.

Here's the exclusion list-
Uptempo Maxes, Mint 95's, New Kobe's (Hornet), ALL AM 2009s (why?), and multiple offers

neone in the 818 (or LA area) hook me up w/ some mpls kobe iv's....hit me up...i'll throw some cash your way. HOLLA

Uptempo Maxes, Mint 95's, New Kobe's (Hornet), ALL AM 2009s (why?), and multiple offers
WOW...is this definite? So I can get the Nubucks, Raging Bull and Orange 95s?

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

WOW...is this definite? So I can get the Nubucks, Raging Bull and Orange 95s?
*Edit* Yes.

ne one got the hookup? i just want the mpls for 100 bucks....whoever can make that happen, can keep the difference....

YO!

For anyone who works at a FTL/FA that is getting the Draft Day/Hornets Kobes...

P/M ME PLEASE!!!

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom