FTL/FA/CH Employee Appreciation in 2 weeks?

i know the footlocker around me doesnt have the del sols in my size so im going to see if they can order me my size with the 50% off.
eyes.gif

i need these...
Nike Golf Air Zoom TW 2009
Black/Metallic Silver
Product #: 36048001

any stores carry these?????

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

i need these...
Nike Golf Air Zoom TW 2009
Black/Metallic Silver
Product #: 36048001

any stores carry these?????

i doubt stores carry golf shoes i havent seen any except in NT, nike outlets and golf storessss....

anybody got a halfoff HOH LA hookup? I need these 1 shoes they have in stock.. please holla at me & ill paypal or deposit money...

So I moved a few weeks ago and am in Philly for the summer and I'm about to go to my local FootLocker...if I ask an employee to use their discount and paythem let's say $50 or so (I'm planning on copping atleast 5 pairs) is there a chance they'd do it? Anyone had luck with this?

Originally Posted by Storm2006

So I moved a few weeks ago and am in Philly for the summer and I'm about to go to my local FootLocker...if I ask an employee to use their discount and pay them let's say $50 or so (I'm planning on copping atleast 5 pairs) is there a chance they'd do it? Anyone had luck with this

Yea man that's how I got my hookup I offered stright $50 and he was like nah man it's cool and he has been my hookup since.. And if it don't workwell then there was no harm so just try what u got to lose.

SMH @ 34th St today...they must have thought I was undercover cuz NO ONE took care of me...then you ask me if I work for FTL? IF I DID I WOULDNT BE ASKIN UDUMMY!
Plan B...coming up.

got the white and blue penny 3's for 50% off, and i just took the 30% off the silver and blue AM09's since they were on the excluded list. came out toabout $204 total?

Best day ever....walked in with my boy and we asked about sizes of the DMP2 only had 8.5's and 14+'s. So I asked him when he came back whats good withthe employee appreciation and he said for $10 a shoe/some accessories he had me. I copped Liquid Penny 3s, Barkleys, Lunar Trainers AND DRAFT DAY ZK4s alongwith 1 6-pack of socks, 2 3-packs of socks, and shoe cleaner all for $287. The thing is, he said I would have to use 30 on the Draft Days but I just realizedthey took 50% off the ZK4S!!! I broke dude off with $40 and got his number for future sales. I'm geeked right now

i got the xii nubucks on hold for 75.00 going to look around there for some a-max 09 also

You got lucky that you got the draft day kobe iv's for 50% off, they are on the exclusion list.

I copped the Nubucks and Raging Bull for $240....was gonna get the safety orange 95s but not really feeling them. Wish I could have copped some blueGriffey's but nobody was trying to order them

Not too sound repetitive, but if there is anyone in Chicago who can help me out on a MPLS Kobe IV in a 10.5 or 11, please shoot me a pm.

wow...i was soooooo wanting the Max 2009's this time around...salty that they were on the exclusion list!
might pick up a DMP2 tomorrow..my FL has 4 packs in my size......damn....might pick up some chucks and pumas...

Back
Top Bottom