FTL Inc. Friends and Family Dec. 3-6...25% off???

Originally Posted by Gabe Gotti

40% Flat Discount anytime > 30% anytime and 50% here and there.
Not when they can choose when and when you can't use it.
I hate restricted discount policy on new release shoes...the employees work their %%% off selling those insoles/cleaners and they still can't receive theirdiscount on certain releases.

Yea you're good on the half cents, the am2009 arent excluded in my store, and who the hell still has freshwater griffeys available?

I dont really post often but have been on NT for years. Heres a little insider info: Word has it that, starting January 1st, employee discount will now be 25%and they will most likely be doing away with employee appreciation. And as I saw previously posted, yes, this is something the new president is going to put into effect.

i read that the reebok questions are dropping this saturday at footlockers. does anyone know if they're excluded? i wanna pick up the blackout cw.

i'm def not takin part in this... but i would like to know if the Silver 1/2 cents were excluded from the F&F this weekend?...

frown.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

i read that the reebok questions are dropping this saturday at footlockers. does anyone know if they're excluded? i wanna pick up the blackout cw.
that's my same question i have to read the fine print on this

^dand you guys are quick. i was coming on to ask about the iverson's as well. i'll cop if they aren't excluded.

they will more than likely be excluded since they are just releasing tommorow they definetly should not be though u will have a much better chance on the 50thats coming up

^do you think they will still be around? i have no idea if peeps would scoop these like a nike release.

it all depends on your location man certain locations eat releases like these up others will let them sit and u also gotta factor in the other recent releasesthe 12s the lebrons the spacejams coming out people will be using there funds on those

IDK about freshwaters, but royals were restocked a few weeks back here in the bay(serramonte mall) still got a few sizes.

Yea thats what i thought my store got the reup on the volts and we are getting a reup on the hot reds, but the freshwaters have long been sold out for a min. For anyone that was looking for the questions tm.

The skus for the questions are

rbk question mid wht/red 41-05050-0-04
rbk question mid blk/blk 41-05051-8-04

^ thanks for the SKUs but they're excluded. so anyone that wants to pick up questions will have to deal with the $100 price tag.
on a side note: i called one of the 34th st footlockers and they already have both cw's of the questions. the one on main st, flushing is getting themtoday.

can someone please help me out with a kobe home gradients and jordan xii flu during footlocker EA??
I need it in sz 10. Thanks.

can you guys help me out...if i wear an 11 in jays and nikes, what size should i scoop in the questions? i've never worn reebok. i've been passin onthese since 96. can't let it happen again.

Back
Top Bottom