FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

Thats a clean busa
pimp.gif

Hey Ben hook ya boy up with a pair of Supra Cubans
pimp.gif

also you should write a book and release it when you get super old.

-The Juice

laugh.gif
This thread is great. Ben has been providing me entertainment on NTfor years, but this thread is probably one of the best.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

I wanna hear any Curtis Jackson stories that you got
nerd.gif

No hate, but I swear you are the cookie cutter white, Republican dude ALL THE TIME. This dude is telling stories about legends like Pac, Dre and Suge and youask about 50? I don't know why I find that funny, but it just seems like something you'd ask.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

I laugh at the haters... it's the ones who can't admit they hate, dry hating, etc...
sad. I've been hated on since show and tell fridays in kindergarten
thing is I ain't no better than anyone else, I just love myself as you all should love yourselves, but the low self esteem and the too much self esteem messes it up for y'all.

lamest thing I've heard on NT was "Oh he's full of it, he lives in a condo and leases that bentley, HE DON'T EVEN OWN IT!" it's like saying, "so what if he's banging her, he ain't married to her... she'll dump him. or she only with him for the money" I drive it, I park it, I crash it and I hit the skins.... and I definitely have the keys in my possession. you see, I don't care if you count my money, just count it correctly.

"Alot of people wanna talk about me...But see me in person and put they arm around me...
Take pics for they page, throw t**s in my face then turn around and ring the alarm about me..."
Drake

Thats why famous people dont post on nt
tired.gif

does it matter if famous people post on NT? not like you're going to benefit off it. i haven't read through the thread but im guessing it's atypical ben baller thread.. dudes hating here, other dudes +#%+ riding there... with some lol's in between.

Sad that some one brought some of HATE in this thread to my attention during a studio session...All I got to say is....

Hating N's Marry Hatting B's and have Hating Kids....

CAMRON+IF+CROSS.jpg

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

BENBALLER wrote:

I laugh at the haters... it's the ones who can't admit they hate, dry hating, etc...

sad. I've been hated on since show and tell fridays in kindergarten

thing is I ain't no better than anyone else, I just love myself as you all should love yourselves, but the low self esteem and the too much self esteem
messes it up for y'all.

lamest thing I've heard on NT was "Oh he's full of it, he lives in a condo and leases that bentley, HE DON'T EVEN OWN IT!" it's
like saying, "so what if he's banging her, he ain't married to her... she'll dump him. or she only with him for the money" I drive it,
I park it, I crash it and I hit the skins.... and I definitely have the keys in my possession. you see, I don't care if you count my money, just count it
correctly.

"Alot of people wanna talk about me...But see me in person and put they arm around me...

Take pics for they page, throw t**s in my face then turn around and ring the alarm about me..."

Drake

Thats why famous people dont post on nt
tired.gif

does it matter if famous people post on NT? not like you're going to benefit off it. i haven't read through the thread but im guessing it's a typical ben baller thread.. dudes hating here, other dudes %$!+ riding there... with some lol's in between.

Well... it would be mad dope is Pharrell posted on here
pimp.gif

I always read Ben Ballers threads backwards cause the answers are always better than the questions... ya dig.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Baller do your thing... Don't worry about the haters mayne.

Good stuff but it would have been Baller if the NT mods edited in LRG among the acronyms too, then see how long until he edited it out.

But then we're not in that right climate of all those LRG fell off threads and Ben counter Who said LRG fell off?! threads.

Hey Bennny... I can call you Benny right?

Can you post pics of Jonas' mullet?

Thanks.

Your greatest fan,
PUrrple Face

Back
Top Bottom