FTP! FTW! FTL! QFT! OP! LULZ! = LAMEST ACRONYMS EVER.... SMH

No hate, but I swear you are the cookie cutter white, Republican dude ALL THE TIME. This dude is telling stories about legends like Pac, Dre and Suge and you ask about 50?
smh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I got 50 cent stories....
tera p? there's only 1 story.
wink.gif

but what the hell does FTL, OP and QFT mean? it better be something good.
and really why is this 26 pages long and Ice T is my illegitimate godfather in a way, but I was also his A&R for album # 6..... so I took his son Ice in asmy godson in a way. true story.... and his mom is like an auntie in a way to me.... Darlene was partying @ my bday party
laugh.gif
WOW.

and yes, i'm cool with dewayne carter
alien.gif

and FTP was something I heard on a George Lopez stand up

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

but what the hell does FTL, OP and QFT mean?
For The Loss

Original Post/Original Poster

Quoted For Truth

anybody else, i woulda made grossly sarcastic remarks instead....

rofl. just sloppin' it up eh?

those are some dumb !!! acronyms for real though. maybe i'm just too old.

and yeh, I got some stories on quik.... we was in the same motorcycle gang for a minute.
I got mad love for quik, but the beef between him and everlast was even better lol

I remember at the bounce rocc skate video shoot with kurupt and snoop.... quik came thru and was like "yo k-town, dude who said nighty night to Suge ishere?" I pointed in the direction of Greg and quik was like.... "that sure is him" lol. after that, every rapper at the shoot wanted a pic withgreg. lol

l_16ad10e1d7d377b5f18c275852009542.jpg

man there's so many pics I can't post on here..... this is one of the reasons why I miss #*%$#$+*. lol

aite, gotta hit the mean streets of beverly hills and hustle cash outta these rich folks.

those are some dumb !!! acronyms for real though. maybe i'm just too old.

and yeh, I got some stories on quik.... we was in the same motorcycle gang for a minute.
I got mad love for quik, but the beef between him and everlast was even better lol

I remember at the bounce rocc skate video shoot with kurupt and snoop.... quik came thru and was like "yo k-town, dude who said nighty night to Suge is here?" I pointed in the direction of Greg and quik was like.... "that sure is him" lol. after that, every rapper at the shoot wanted a pic with greg. lol

l_16ad10e1d7d377b5f18c275852009542.jpg

man there's so many pics I can't post on here..... this is one of the reasons why I miss #*%$#$+*. lol

aite, gotta hit the mean streets of beverly hills and hustle cash outta these rich folks.
See, I dont have a hateful bone in my body and Im far from a @++% rider or a fan, but how can you hate on that? That should be motivation foryall
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NT OG

For The Loss

Quoted For Truth

are you jealous i answered him before you?

eyes.gif

i never got that...

"oh, you're conversing....how does his penis taste?"

you're sooooo cool because you aren't impressed with Ben Baller like us dickriding NTers are...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

For The Loss

Quoted For Truth

eyes.gif

i never got that...

you're sooooo cool because you aren't impressed with Ben Baller like us dickriding NTers are...

laugh.gif

no he's pointing out how u explicitly said u gave ben the right definitions because of who he is which i did notice

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
serious tho...

matt, if you had asked what OP, QFT, and FTL meant...

and i responded the EXACT same way...

no one would have said anything...

but since it's "BEN BALLER"

i'm dickriding?

grin.gif

Agreed... But after some of the #*#+ ive seen posted from certain dudes in this thread and past threads
smh.gif
smh.gif
I cant even blame dudes for assuming certainpeople are fans
laugh.gif

Brush that #*#+ off though casue i really didnt see a problem with your post

I got 50 cent stories....
tera p? there's only 1 story.
wink.gif

but what the hell does FTL, OP and QFT mean? it better be something good.
and really why is this 26 pages long and Ice T is my illegitimate godfather in a way, but I was also his A&R for album # 6..... so I took his son Ice in as my godson in a way. true story.... and his mom is like an auntie in a way to me.... Darlene was partying @ my bday party
laugh.gif
WOW.

and yes, i'm cool with dewayne carter
alien.gif

and FTP was something I heard on a George Lopez stand up

America's Mexican right? that stand up was pure comedy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ben, that last pic... Your chain is obviously fashioned after Pillsbury. I noticed Burn Rubber in Detroit started using the same Pillsbury head, but with oneeye X'd and another open. Just wondered if there was any correlation.

On any note, I know you was big with Priority and what not, but could you shed a lil info on two big things my dude was telling me? See, we are from The D, andTee (my boy) was tryin back in the late 90's early 00's to get in where he fit in in music. He had a couple cats signed under his management and theywere cool cats, but nothing really ever materialized. MarvWon is still alive and kicking, but I have no idea whatever happened to Killa Kaunn... Anyway, myquestion is about something one of them said in a haze of purple smoke one day: Nobody from Detroit will ever get signed for dolo because they areun-insurable.

Now, I don't know how true that is, and how much of it was presidentially fabricated. I was drunk as !#$$ myself at the time, so I may even have heard itwrong. But I've never actually asked anybody about it, save my father, who really knows $%%$ about the music scene in Rap because he's pushin 60 and anold Motown head. But he knows a little, and he said "Proof was a *%$@ but could rap, and Royce is dope, but neither of them really had major deals... andwouldn't have if somebody didn't speak on their behalf". How true you think that is?

And this post has been enlightening to say the least. I'm sure you have a million dope stories to tell, since some of us have 100k, and haven't leadNEARLY the life you have. Your non-fiction is better than most people's fiction (which I believe enPHAN was alluding to with the "Ducktales"comments... I hope that explained it for the uninitiated...)

eNPHAN wrote:

BENBALLER wrote:

For The Loss

Quoted For Truth

eyes.gif

i never got that...

laugh.gif

sigh.....

Back
Top Bottom