Full House Appreciation vol. they dont make tv shows like this anymore

Aunt Becky...
devil.gif
devil.gif

Uncle Jesse had all the chicks...
pimp.gif

Comet the Dog...
pimp.gif

With all those old family sitcoms... I absolutely HATED the "lesson learned" and "moral to the story" dramatic conversations at the end of every episode... As soon as that sad music hit, I got angry and turned the station...
laugh.gif

"Full House" and "Family Matters" will forever be appreciated tho...

Aunt Becky...
devil.gif
devil.gif

Uncle Jesse had all the chicks...
pimp.gif

Comet the Dog...
pimp.gif

With all those old family sitcoms... I absolutely HATED the "lesson learned" and "moral to the story" dramatic conversations at the end of every episode... As soon as that sad music hit, I got angry and turned the station...
laugh.gif

"Full House" and "Family Matters" will forever be appreciated tho...

Originally Posted by xanadu one

i recenlty caught my oldest daughter of 8 watching a rerun and she loved it.
so i bought her season 2 and 3 on dvd.
she went through them with the quickness.

one day it dawned on me.
all today's shows are an all kid cast where all the grown up are morons. and we wonder why the kids these days are the way they are.

i recently pulled all the nick, nick teen and disney shows that fall into that category. and there is no way in hell she's aloud to watch these high school shows.
these kids are making out, having drug problems and sometimes getting pregnant on the show. ya, not happening.

whatever happened to shows where its a family with problems where the parents help their kids get through normal life problems? where the parents are the hero's and saviors instead of the idiots falling down steps. where the adults are role models instead of the joke.

i've been on a steady stream of old shows for her.

Full House
Charles in Charge
Growing Pains
Who's The Boss
Cosby Show
Family Ties (she doesn't like this one that much though)
Home Improvement (although Tim is clumsy and what not, he's still a good dad and the kids have ethics)

any other suggestions?

Step By Step
Family Matters
Boy Meets World

Originally Posted by xanadu one

i recenlty caught my oldest daughter of 8 watching a rerun and she loved it.
so i bought her season 2 and 3 on dvd.
she went through them with the quickness.

one day it dawned on me.
all today's shows are an all kid cast where all the grown up are morons. and we wonder why the kids these days are the way they are.

i recently pulled all the nick, nick teen and disney shows that fall into that category. and there is no way in hell she's aloud to watch these high school shows.
these kids are making out, having drug problems and sometimes getting pregnant on the show. ya, not happening.

whatever happened to shows where its a family with problems where the parents help their kids get through normal life problems? where the parents are the hero's and saviors instead of the idiots falling down steps. where the adults are role models instead of the joke.

i've been on a steady stream of old shows for her.

Full House
Charles in Charge
Growing Pains
Who's The Boss
Cosby Show
Family Ties (she doesn't like this one that much though)
Home Improvement (although Tim is clumsy and what not, he's still a good dad and the kids have ethics)

any other suggestions?

Step By Step
Family Matters
Boy Meets World

Appreciated.

Bob Saget has said he hated doing Full House solely for the fact that he was a dirty comic, even back then
laugh.gif

Appreciated.

Bob Saget has said he hated doing Full House solely for the fact that he was a dirty comic, even back then
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Appreciated.

laugh.gif

i always wondered is Bob Saget more like his character in Entourage in real life?

Appreciated.

laugh.gif

i always wondered is Bob Saget more like his character in Entourage in real life?

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Appreciated.

laugh.gif

WATCH. HIS. STAND UP... NOW!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Appreciated.

laugh.gif

WATCH. HIS. STAND UP... NOW!!!!!!

his comedy isnt even funny. its just "Hey watch Danny Tanner curse on TV!"

small doses like on Entourage are ok.

Vince: "Who the ^&*# was that guy?"
laugh.gif

his comedy isnt even funny. its just "Hey watch Danny Tanner curse on TV!"

small doses like on Entourage are ok.

Vince: "Who the ^&*# was that guy?"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom