"Fuller House" - Netflix (Season 3A Out 9/22!!)

I'll give it a shot. I used to love Full House, man.:lol:

For real though what episode so I can just skip to that first.:lol:

Finished watching the season last night, wasn't that bad, just something to kill time over

Maybe I continue to watch it because of stephanie :evil:

Especially that episode when she was naked in the big jug of tomatoe juice 8)

But it's decent.
Hold up. That was my childhood crush. The writers over there know what they're doing. I will be watching tonight. What episode? I refuse to sit through the whole series.:lol:

Episode 3 or 4, she was at DJ's job and a skunk came through, so she was bathing in tomatoe juice.

Another episode later when she was in that indian type outfit, the ones where the indian ladies be dancing in, boy her figure was looking :evil:

Finished the season, and the show is better than I thought it would be. Still has the corn from the og but I thought it was decent. How did nobody mention my man Danny Tanner's broad from the first ep? He won

Finished the season, and the show is better than I thought it would be. Still has the corn from the og but I thought it was decent. How did nobody mention my man Danny Tanner's broad from the first ep? He won

Right, she came for her quick spotlight and never popped up again.

More to that, but yeah
smokin.gif
They have my attention.
laugh.gif

Jus checking it out now. One the 1st episode. Crazy how they got everyone back. And yes Jodie chest is looking A1. We need them noods ASAP...will continue to watch tho...

Took every ounce of will power not to jerk it to episode 3. Jodie Sweetin 2016 MVP hands down.

Even Gibler was lookin right in that episode.

bruh, stephanie can dance. esp. in that indian party episode.

Yeah Danny ranked allllll the way up on Vicky's basic *** :lol:

Stephanie's been had the moves though, word to the telethon episode

^^ I forgot her name I wanna say Linda or something. That was Rusty's mom though :lol: those episodes are classic. Him, Gia, a papouli reference, the smash club and the Olsen gawdess' have to be in the second season. It's only right.

Danny's sister who Joey was smashing on needs to get name dropped too :nerd:

Last edited:
^^ I forgot her name I wanna say Linda or something. That was Rusty's mom though :lol: those episodes are classic. Him, Gia, a papouli reference, the smash club and the Olsen gawdess' have to be in the second season. It's only right.

Danny's sister who Joey was smashing on needs to get name dropped too :nerd:

Episode where papouli died tho :frown:

Rememebering old episodes, a real cringeworthy ep was Stephanie's Wild Ride. Lmao i know the ep title. Where she and Gia ride in Gunner Stahl's whip and him and his boy are drivin wreckless and they eventually get into an accident lol

Episode where papouli died tho :frown:

That episode and the episode when Joey takes Stephanie to the honey bee mother daughter sleepover will forever dominate my feels :wow:

Rememebering old episodes, a real cringeworthy ep was Stephanie's Wild Ride. Lmao i know the ep title. Where she and Gia ride in Gunner Stahl's whip and him and his boy are drivin wreckless and they eventually get into an accident lol

Those episodes with Gia are reckless period :lol: the episode when steph goes to the kissing party :lol: like the epitome of some mid 90's ****...

If a Gia reference or appearance happens, so does a Kathy Santoni reference or appearance, right? :nerd:

Danielle Fishel conceded the throne. Jodie Sweetin is the new TGIF gawdess

jodie-sweetin-ok-magazine-s-so-sexy-l.a.-event-in-los-angeles_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom