"Fuller House" - Netflix (Season 3A Out 9/22!!)

"Too cheesy."

"It's sooooo cheesy."

"Watched the first episode. Super cheesy."

Soooooo, you never saw one episode of Full House. Got it. :lol:

I haven't watched the OG full house in years so you're probably right. Can't believe I use to love shows like these :lol:

this, forget how long it has been :lol:
they all have aged pretty well

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Meangene45

Episode 3 got me busting nuts all over myself.
Those dresses, bruh.

That dancing, bruh.

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
Originally Posted by lamekilla

Y'all boys were sleep on Jodie Sweetin too. She got them knockers for yo ahhhhhhhhhh
Man she was like the first tv white girl I had a thing for
Soleil Moon Frye. Then Candace Cameron.

Struggled through episode 1. They did get me hard with this nostalgia though at the end. I'll watch another few episodes

"Too cheesy."

"It's sooooo cheesy."

"Watched the first episode. Super cheesy."

Soooooo, you never saw one episode of Full House. Got it.
laugh.gif
Or maybe watching it as a middle schooler is different than watching it with adult eyes?

So is this the thread that confirms us NTers who are 30+ years old?

Not gonna lie I just binged the entire season. So yea for pure nostalgia. If I didn't watch a lot of tgif as a kid this show would mean nothing to me. And I enjoyed it. Yea it's corny and cheesy but that's how the original full house was as others have said. A lot of critics it seems used being cheesy and corny as the basis of why they gave it negative ratings but seem to forget that's what the OG was about. I use to watch it with my parents back then and watching it now as a dad actually made me appreciate watching the original and now and wouldn't mind watching this with my kid when she older. It's kid friendly show that teaches some life lessons a long the way and always seems to end on a happy note.

Bring on season 2

Caught ep 1 and it was def cheesy but I got hit with the nostalgia hard :lol:. Steph's girls were sittin right :pimp:. I won't binge but I'll keep watching.

Originally Posted by
Mogs thought this was gonna be The Wire or something
iono man, jodie sweets probably did as much narcotic as one would see on a season of TW...
"By 14, Sweetin was already an alcoholic. By 25, she had done crack and was regularly spending ten thousand dollars at a time to get high, which she says she bankrolled with Full House  residual checks. In 2007, she was once so strung out that she wore a t-shirt to LAX that said “Things You Shouldn’t Take To The Airport” next to pictures of guns and drugs, and then walked through security wearing it while hiding a giant baggie of cocaine in a makeup compact (she wasn’t caught, but she did think to herself,"
http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/...=facebook&utm_medium=social&sr_share=facebook
...but glad she cleaned up and found another avenue to act

Back
Top Bottom