Fun Police shoes????

Is there any website that has a nike basketball shoe chronology from the 70's until now? I'm looking for the (I think they are called) air max zoom?They were in the nike fun police commercials in the late 90's.

Thanks

This was the shoe I was looking for...

moz-screenshot.png
nike-air-team-max-zoom-columbia-blue-01.jpg

The air team max zoom. I think this was the only basketball shoe to have both zoom air and max air.

Whoa.. Those brings back memories of the days when I was deep into basketball and would drool over the pages of Eastbay..

wow, i have never seen this colourway before. my cousin had the white and red ones and i loved the black and neon green ones....those are nice!!!

There were several shoes featuring Max and Zoom Air, including the MZ3 off the top of my head. There was a timeline called NIKE SOLE SYSTEM, but it wastaken down earlier this year.

Originally Posted by CWK

There were several shoes featuring Max and Zoom Air, including the MZ3 off the top of my head. There was a timeline called NIKE SOLE SYSTEM, but it was taken down earlier this year.
True.

I meant to ask if there has been a shoe to feature both full length max and zoom air.

Didn't the Ait Fly Uptempo have the same large heel air max and forefoot zoom cushioning combo? I think it was a Footlocker exclusive that came out99-00ish.

Mrevan,

Nice memory!! It's actually the JET Uptempo that had the 3/4-length Max Air unit with forefoot Zoom Air that was a Footlocker exclusive. I have it inwhite-red/black. I remember the Force Authority was another shoe that had this cushioning set-up.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
Air Fly-By-U Uptempo (could NOT find a picture.)

Back
Top Bottom