Funeral/Death arrangements gotta be one of the biggest hustles ever...

My grandmother passed sunday (r.i.p.)so im helpin the fam get things ready for her funeral...:smh: at the cost of damn near everything; when I die ima make it known just cremate me in the backyard

This is why I plan on donating my body to science after I die.  Cremation isn't a bad alternative, but I'd rather put my body to good use after I die than let it go to waste.  I'd never get buried though.  Something about devoting a plot of land for my dead body and putting it in a box so my nutrients can't be re-absorbed into the earth seems so wasteful and narcissistic. 

Close to 15K for my little cousin :smh: I don't even understand why it cost that much and that's not even including a headstone.

Get in the funeral/morgue business ASAP

same exact boat OP. Dudes were charging upwards of 200$ for an urn ....meanwhile any ceramic pot at home depot is no more than 5$.

Exploiting human grief and emotion :smh:

I want to be cremated.
I want my children, grandchildren, & hopefully great grandchildren to take a handful of me from time to time and open hand slap their enemies with me.

Nothing stings more than getting b_ slapped by two generations at the same damn time.
:lol: :rofl:

AND this business will never die out unless they find a new way to get rid of bodies. They can do like in Futurama and set people into space if theres not enough space here. :rolleyes

AND this business will never die out unless they find a new way to get rid of bodies. They can do like in Futurama and set people into space if theres not enough space here. :rolleyes

ha second thing that came to mind.first was the head displays

this is worth a look if youve got some spare time. its so grimey how funeral homes use the fact that their customers are emotionally distraught as leverage.
mean.gif

AND this business will never die out unless they find a new way to get rid of bodies. They can do like in Futurama and set people into space if theres not enough space here.
eyes.gif
word. i always thought it would be dope to be dressed up in a tux and then launched into space to float around the cosmos. & the vacuum of space would prevent your body from decaying so you could float around forever.
pimp.gif

not sure if it would work out that way but still cool to imagine.

Back
Top Bottom