Funk Flex and Cee Premiering D.O.A hahah

Obviously this video is old but I just came across it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

So many quotables, Cee and Flex hittin' the bomb 500 times each, Cee talking to Flex on intercom even though hes right next to him, unesccessary "pauses"

Flex addressing the "issue" of autotune, then sonning the intern cameraman.

Sorry if already seen/not funny/should be in music but this makes me want it to be summer in NY in the car with a 20 minute jay-z ride out from hot 97

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
these dudes always going in.

People might hate but they def have me rolling whenever I do listen to the radio.

i don't see how you eastcoast cats listen to the radio... somebody always screaming over the beat, interrupting screaming for no reason, just generally messing up the vibe of the song...
smh.gif

clowns...lol...flex...shut up...dropping 3029 bombs...so annoying...NYC stand up!! lol

Originally Posted by domc03

i don't see how you eastcoast cats listen to the radio... somebody always screaming over the beat, interrupting screaming for no reason, just generally messing up the vibe of the song...
smh.gif
we used to it..Word To CLUEMINATI (echo echo echo) from Clue and AWW MAN DAMN from Kay Slay on mixtapes
roll.gif

Flex is a clown
laugh.gif

Man, I remember when Flex was previewing BP3, every other verse he'd be cutting the song and shouting out people, bombs allover
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom