FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

AF53E0F9-AD1E-45CE-81D5-06EC3A7306A2.jpeg

Alright let’s just make a list for myself:

Maggie, Grandpa Simpson, Moe, Mr. Burns, Bartman,
J w/ Frank from MIB
K from MIB
Spongebob & Gary
Spongebob’s house
Lamont Sanford
Fred Sanford
Michael Scott
Dwight Shrute
Jim
Pam
Toby
Darryl
Axel Foley (if the Jacket is a Lions Jacket)
Gopher from Caddyshack
Forrest Gump (ping pong and in his suit)
Venkmen & Spengler movie moment
I may replace the 4 Ghostbusters depending how they look in person (Winston Zeddmore absolutely looks better)
Translucent Slimmer
10 Inch Stay Puft Marshmallow Man
Kool Aid Man
Muhammad Ali
Babe Ruth
Nationals Mascot
Philly Phanatic
Shaq Griffin

Sigh

Damn, feeling tempted to place a big order with Circle City for the ones that make more sense to just get the sets, especially with that 20% off and shipping in protectors. Just gotta convince myself I can be patient to deal with the slower arrival from the smaller stores.

Man some of the release dates on these feel like forever from now. Can’t even get myself to do it. I should be able to get any one of them when they drop

And all these baseball player's are pretty boring. Get the players with a unique batting stance or something or an iconic moment. Trout in mid air robbing a homerun, Fernando Rodney's bow and arrow, Altuve stealing a base, Molina with a ball stuck to his chest protector, Stanton striking out, Ichiro about to throw someone out on base etc... Just going to get a few of the mascots and call it a day.

why would I preorder for a release that's 8 months away. Are they using the preorder money to make these joints or something? :lol:

And all these baseball player's are pretty boring. Get the players with a unique batting stance or something or an iconic moment. Trout in mid air robbing a homerun, Fernando Rodney's bow and arrow, Altuve stealing a base, Molina with a ball stuck to his chest protector, Stanton striking out, Ichiro about to throw someone out on base etc... Just going to get a few of the mascots and call it a day.

It’s why the Griffey one is so fire. Got the stance and everything.

Back
Top Bottom